You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: The Rolling Stone Review-Chinese Democracy

Saikin wrote:

Great review!  I love the last line of it.  It seems to sum up the spirit of Guns N' Roses as they now stand.  Axl still doesn't give a shit.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

so, the press have started getting review copies. this thing will leak this week - i hope.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

chinese promotion starts now?

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

I'm pretty sure the review copies have been out there for a week or two (at least for RS and a few other major publications), and are heavily copy protected - resulting in the "skippy" leaks we heard a couple of weeks ago. Still, I'm amazed that there's less than two weeks to go and a proper scene release hasn't surfaced.

justbill

justbill wrote:
huntermc wrote:

I'm pretty sure the review copies have been out there for a week or two (at least for RS and a few other major publications), and are heavily copy protected - resulting in the "skippy" leaks we heard a couple of weeks ago. Still, I'm amazed that there's less than two weeks to go and a proper scene release hasn't surfaced.

I'm thinking either the end of this week if we're lucky, otherwise, I'm betting next for sure a scene release will surface.

bucket

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

what's a scene release?

justbill

justbill wrote:

A Scene Release is a "pirated" piece of software, game, movie, music album etc packaged for distribution on the "scene." There are some commonalities between all types of scene releases but the requirements varies between different types of media. Generally each scene release has it's own directory. In the directory, besides the release itself is also an NFO file with details. The actual data is often compressed with rar or zip.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

and the purpose is for review of the product then?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

We are so close to release that I won't even download a clean legit leak of the album.

Pretty cool review.. I thought it wouldn't go over so well. Let's see what other magazines have too say.

Board footer