You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Bach says he is on Sorry.. Leak fake

BLS-Pride wrote:

From Bach's forum..

Sebastian Bach:
this link is a complete fake.
just asked Axl himself, & it is complete bullshit.
i sing on the chorus of 'Sorry'....... nothing has been removed.

http://sebastianbach.proboards31.com/in … 758&page=2

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Is the Limewire leak with the blips and scratches the one that's being called fake? Or was there another leak?

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah he is talking about that leak. He would have too be cause there isn't any other ones.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

For those who still have or look at the booklet.. Any Bach mentions? Maybe there is a final version of the booklet that has him credited?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

He needs to listen to the song. Its not fake. Just because he's been buried in the mix doesn't make it fake.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

He needs to listen to the song. Its not fake. Just because he's been buried in the mix doesn't make it fake.

That's what I thought. Maybe he was drowned out from everything. But I really couldn't make out any Bach singing out of it. Guess we'll find out when we hear it in the quality it was meant to be heard.

Sky Dog wrote:

He is credited in the booklet....I can hear a different voice way back but it is buried or is just Axl. Who knows how many versions are floating around.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

maybe the leaks arent even the finished cut....maybe its the rest of the songs from the source that skwerl got his shit from

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Neemo wrote:

maybe the leaks arent even the finished cut....maybe its the rest of the songs from the source that skwerl got his shit from

If Riad wasn't with these leaks, I'd be inclined to believe that. However, there are obvious changes on that so its pretty safe to say those leaks were the 'real McCoy'.

Would be funny though if all these songs people are listening to are just an assortment of demos.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

they could be
it has been said that there are several versions of each song from the recoding process

Board footer