You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Bach says he is on Sorry.. Leak fake

Sky Dog wrote:

Baz is a knucklehead....I have no idea what Axl sees in that guy.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
madagas wrote:

Baz is a knucklehead....I have no idea what Axl sees in that guy.

He sucks up to him big-time.

samnuts
 Rep: 1 

samnuts wrote:

it does raise an interesting question though about whether these are in fact final versions.  i personally think they are, but it seems possible that they aren't.  baz's comments create a lingering doubt.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I dunno guys... are you sure its Baz?  Maybe its just a third or fourth Axl layer?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Maybe what he means by "fake" is that this is NOT the Sorry he is talking about.  He said earlier that "Sorry" was heavy, almost doom-metal. This song sure as shit doesn't fit that description.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

On the skipping leaks it definitely didn't sound like it was him. On these other leaks, while there is nothing notably Baz, it does sound like he may be buried in the mix towards the end. Similar example would be Micheal McDonald being on the Dave Matthews track 'What Would You Say'.

Well I can hear him buried in the mix,you can't hear him very well tho,but to me it sounds like him

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Maybe what he means by "fake" is that this is NOT the Sorry he is talking about.  He said earlier that "Sorry" was heavy, almost doom-metal. This song sure as shit doesn't fit that description.

The main chorus IS heavy and DOES have an "almost doom metal" sound to it, which is what Baz said in the first place. He said "almost," meaning not entirely.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

I haven't heard anything that screams Baz in the song... but I haven't really listened too much.

I would believe that this could be an alternate "99% complete" track... but, I'm willing to agree it's probably a final

Board footer