You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: Bach says he is on Sorry.. Leak fake

Gunslinger wrote:

Hard telling with Baz, he shoots off with the mouth without thinking.  Just odd the way he described Sorry and the "Sorry" we got.  Who knows?

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

cleaned up version...
after the solo...verse..verse with whistle...chorus... you can hear him..
harmonies...especially when  he fades in louder than normal at the end of the second to  last "set them free" ....clear as day..baz

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

I don't know what some of you guys are listening to.  I can hear him very clearly, with his distinctive voice, backing Axl.

Pine Barrens
 Rep: 0 

Pine Barrens wrote:

I'm not so sure it (the leak) is Sorry, it's a differentt CD track...It sounds nothing like Baz described and i can't hear Baz on the leaked track.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Pine Barrens wrote:

I'm not so sure it (the leak) is Sorry, it's a differentt CD track...It sounds nothing like Baz described and i can't hear Baz on the leaked track.

The lyrics on the booklet match the lyrics in the song. And by the way, the booklet leaked BEFORE the song. The chorus of the song sounds very similar to what Baz described. "Grinding beat, almost doom metal. Can't get it out of my head." Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel about the chorus too.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Tommie wrote:

I dunno guys... are you sure its Baz?  Maybe its just a third or fourth Axl layer?

Oh yeah. Definitely. I've heard the man live, and as a fan of Skid Row, I know Bach when I hear him.

He's there. I can't believe people can't hear him. I hear him clearly.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I think that it is Sorry, but I still have a funny feeling these are all just demos.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Aussie wrote:

^ My understanding was there was massive CD stacks of demos for EACH song (I read that in an interview somewhere) So there would be a plethora of different demos for them to choose to intentionally leak if that's what they wanted to do.

But just coz Bach can't hear is bloody voice doesn't mean it's fake.  Build a bridge Sebastian and get over it and when you get to the other side go and talk to Brian May - he was supposed to be on Catcher too, but I don't hear him calling the Catcher leak fake.

And didn't one of the engineers say they had (prolly not quite right but some ungodly number) like 10 fle cabinets full of CDs and tapes?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If these turn out to be demos, then the jackass that leaked them, needs to just leak them clean. It ain't like their final versions.

(I still think they're the final versions)

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Tommie wrote:

I dunno guys... are you sure its Baz?  Maybe its just a third or fourth Axl layer?

Oh yeah. Definitely. I've heard the man live, and as a fan of Skid Row, I know Bach when I hear him.

He's there. I can't believe people can't hear him. I hear him clearly.

That's funny. Half the time, I think he sounds so much like Vince Neil from Motley Crue. A vast majority of those hair metal bands have singers that sound alike...and that's partially what set GN'R apart. Axl's voice is unique and fucking amazing.

Board footer