You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Obama calls for mandatory youth service.

BLS-Pride wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Is that the Amero? Cause I've been reading up on that for about a year now. It could happen. When asked the only politician to give a straight up answer about it is surprise surprise Ron Paul.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Is that the Amero? Cause I've been reading up on that for about a year now. It could happen. When asked the only politician to give a straight up answer about it is surprise surprise Ron Paul.

No, it's just some change.:haha:

But it very well could be in the near future, sure. If the dollar fails there would probably have to be a new currency. And with the current state of the economy, which is fast approaching the melting point, it starts to become a very real scenario.

We know the elite wants an incentive to officially transform NAFTA into a full blown union and a common currency. The intent papers were signed by Bush and his respective Canadian and Mexican counterparts in 2005. It's called the Security & Prosperity Partnership.

US presidential candidates are reportedly preparing to ward off an imminent threat allegedly being generated from Iran’s nuclear program.

Israel’s Debkafile reported on Tuesday that Senators Barack Obama and John McCain, the Democratic and Republican nominees, have been provided with a guideline to prepare for an international crisis early after either of them takes Office.

The real reason many suspect is that Iran, alongside Iraq (00-03), is the only country trading oil in euros, and contemplating making a complete shift, like Saddam, and keep the dollar out. Oil is like a gold standard for the dollar since everybody is trading in it. A shift away from that means doom for the dollar considering 70% of its reserves are located abroad.

They were right about the financial crisis. Now let's see if they were right about the Amero and the North American Union.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Communist China wrote:

I just have to laugh at all you guys. Let me know when the world ends. And I'm not buying 'it already has, you just dont know it yet' because that's horseshit.

It already has. We're all trapped in a dream in our mind, that keeps cycling through, as we lie dead in our graves.

Ah, the eternal refrain of humanity. Pleading ignorance, begging for mercy.

Welcome... TO HELL

pinhead.jpg

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Obama has gotten his Secret Service codename, "Renegade".

1583, "apostate," probably (with change of suffix) from Sp. renegado, originally "Christian turned Muslim," from M.L. renegatus, prop. pp. of renegare "deny" (see renege). General sense of "turncoat" is from 1665. The form renegate, directly from M.L., is attested in Eng. from c.1375.

Talk about giving the Christians water on the mill.

Board footer