You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: To Bucket, GNR is a 'dirty word'

Saikin wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Having said that, I do think its a bit subpar compared to some of the work on those albums mentioned. Imagine a song like 'Earth Heals Herself' or 'Padmasana' after Axl has added something to it.

Often when I hear a kickass Bucket tune I can't help myself from imagining it on a big stage with Axl wailing. 50.000 jaws collectively dropping every 2 minutes.

I've said it before, Axl should go work for Bucket, not other way around. Put in Brain and Claypool and you'd have 3 new AFD's in a week.

I've imagined that myself from time to time.  Those two should really team up on equal terms.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i wouldnt doubt that bucket and brain may be negotiating  to come back to gnr together or not at all....

IF they even want to come back, or if axl wants them back, that is...and thats an IF of gigantic proportions

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
SHAQisonChiDem wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I know I'm alone on this, but I really don't care to see BH back and if he does return it'll take a serious bite out of the live experience for me.

I hated having to sit through a ridiculous martial arts/robot dance segment in the 02 show.

Bucket owns Ron "no stage presence" Thal and Robin "I am here to fuck up Slash's solos" Finck.

The sad thing is so many GNR fans have become such sheep that they will accept whatever Axl throws at them, I call this the Jarmo mentality meaning Axl can do no wrong.

Bucket is the best thing to happen to GNR since Slash and Duff left.

I don't care how nice Ron is, he sure isn't Bucket.

A lot of GNR fans are like "oh just be happy the album is coming out" OK< great but if you want the best live GNR experience,you need Bucket and Brain ,not Ron and Frank.

I didn't say anything about Ron & Robin Vs Bucket. I said I hated having to sit through a martial arts display and robot dance during the 02 show. I don't think I can be considered a "sheep" because I don't want to see that ridiculous shtick.

The Nunchuck solos are the best thing since John Bonham's drum solos in Zeppelin.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The Nunchuck solos are the best thing since John Bonham's drum solos in Zeppelin.

I have to disagree, I hated Bonham's solos but I quite enjoy Bucket's. Much more entertaining than half an hour of drums!

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i wouldnt doubt that bucket and brain may be negotiating  to come back to gnr together or not at all....

Since they've just erased Brain's (and Robin's) name from the MySpace band page, I think there is close to zero chance for Brain's coming back and as I see it, it's either BH & Brain or none of them. I'm not even sure if Axl wants to tour.

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:

It's amusing how all of the truly ignorant, semi-illiterate, irrittating spunk-bags on mygnr are getting excited at the imagined possibility of an old band reunion and all of the people over here who can spell, use capitals, debate, form coherent arguements and not spam threads with endless one-line posts of horseshit are mostly hoping Bucket will return.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I wouldn't blame everyone over there Jordan. Most of the pro-Bucket people can't say a word because Fraulein Madison over there won't allow any discussion on Bucket, even if it's to say whether he prefers Extra Crispy or Original Recipe.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Since they've just erased Brain's (and Robin's) name from the MySpace band page, I think there is close to zero chance for Brain's coming back and as I see it, it's either BH & Brain or none of them. I'm not even sure if Axl wants to tour.

Brain's name hasn't been on there in a while dude...At least it wasn't 2 weeks ago.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
Roxxie wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I have to disagree, I hated Bonham's solos but I quite enjoy Bucket's. Much more entertaining than half an hour of drums!

don't be talkin' no shit about no bonzo... wink

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I wouldn't blame everyone over there Jordan. Most of the pro-Bucket people can't say a word because Fraulein Madison over there won't allow any discussion on Bucket, even if it's to say whether he prefers Extra Crispy or Original Recipe.

I know dude, I was just exaggerating cause I like saying stuff like 'heaving pile of jizz-sacks' 14

But I bloody hate reading through any really heavily traficked message boards where 8/10 posts are along the lines of 'that's rubbish i luv the old band, thjis i love is gay'.

Board footer