You are not logged in. Please register or login.

sc3n3
 Rep: 0 

Re: Concerning Coming CD Leak and 'Cleaned' Leaks

sc3n3 wrote:

1. The 'leaks' you have are from the GnR camp, indirectly/ The scene has nothing to do with them/ They passed some songs on to a few people who are in touch with them and they edited them in different ways, distributing through P2P/

2. The GnR fans badmouthing the scene (again) for these leaks from the GnR camp shows to what levels of stupidity one can sink after waiting so long for an average album with average songs/ Yeah suck me for my opinion/

3. Those 'cleaned' versions, is not how they will sound like, be it certain sounds, be it the way that ass 'cleaned' things, killing the dynamics in the process because imsorry is an amateur who pretends he's a pro in his bedroom/ He is playing the GnR fanbase like he did so many times before/ He is persona non grata in the scene (meaning not wanted)/ So don't associate us with prankers like him/

4. The album will leak within 5 days/ Not that we care about GnR fans, because you have been dickheads against the people who for years now provided you with new GnR music while Axl refused to/ We do it because that's how we roll/ Everything for free/

American Communism Starts Now/

M

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

interesting... i think i'll let the big dogs take this one..

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Sure, why not. If it brings me an album I'll believe it.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

and wtf do you do in the scene???

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

This ain't a scene, it's a goddamn arms race.

oneway23
 Rep: 0 

oneway23 wrote:

I'm sold...Pretty bold declarations...Let's make it happen.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Clever nickname. I see what you did there with the 3's instead of E's. Clever work.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

I don't really care about the 'scene'...I wouldn't badmouth you though, tbh I dont care about leaks now, I will buy it anyway.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Anyway, why would you complain about the fans bashing the leaks on the one site that is open and honest about it?  There's great people here, even if we are all GnR fans!

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

"American Communism" ... sounds like a great title for the follow up...

Board footer