You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Concerning Coming CD Leak and 'Cleaned' Leaks

monkeychow wrote:
bigbri wrote:

No one gives a fuck really. CD will leak in five days? THANK THE HEAVENS! Less than a week later, the real thing comes out. I'll wait, thanks.

I agree with this so much it hurts me inside!! This is a last gasp for relevance from those who didn't want to be be friendly and share rare bootlegs with true fans in the first place. Leaks are fine when there is nothing happening for years. B Sides and boots are all good and have their place. BUT
The REAL album is now comming out, and you know what...not everything should be free...this shit cost millions to produce...so i'm happy to pay my $17 and here it on Compact Disc! What the hell is a scene on the internet anyway? Is everyone who likes this band 14 years old or what? You know the OP stoped trying so hard to impress us I think he'd be a lot cooler!

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

Congratulations to the original poster, underground GN'R mafia, and this thread...

Stallown3d.jpg

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:
sc3n3 wrote:

4. The album will leak within 5 days/ Not that we care about GnR fans, because you have been dickheads against the people who for years now provided you with new GnR music while Axl refused to/ We do it because that's how we roll/ Everything for free/

American Communism Starts Now/

M

wow that's an educated guess. Man, fake insiders are soooo last year(s).

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
sc3n3 wrote:

1. The 'leaks' you have are from the GnR camp, indirectly/ The scene has nothing to do with them/ They passed some songs on to a few people who are in touch with them and they edited them in different ways, distributing through P2P/

2. The GnR fans badmouthing the scene (again) for these leaks from the GnR camp shows to what levels of stupidity one can sink after waiting so long for an average album with average songs/ Yeah suck me for my opinion/

3. Those 'cleaned' versions, is not how they will sound like, be it certain sounds, be it the way that ass 'cleaned' things, killing the dynamics in the process because imsorry is an amateur who pretends he's a pro in his bedroom/ He is playing the GnR fanbase like he did so many times before/ He is persona non grata in the scene (meaning not wanted)/ So don't associate us with prankers like him/

4. The album will leak within 5 days/ Not that we care about GnR fans, because you have been dickheads against the people who for years now provided you with new GnR music while Axl refused to/ We do it because that's how we roll/ Everything for free/

American Communism Starts Now/

M

If you were part of the real "scene" you'd know how lame this post is.

People like imsorry are fans trying to do nothing more than enjoy the music with other fans.

People like you talk loud but say nothing.

Go back to playing with your Magic Gathering buddies.

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

sounds like someones on a deluded power trip, honestly no one gives a fuck the 'scene' you're not some impenetrable clique of die-hard thieves and conmen, you're nerds with a credit card, go fuck yourself.

can i be a apart of your special club too?

i'll be scenester eldorado,

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

sc3n3 .... the orig leak was ripped from a cd with copy protection...dunno where it originated

the aim leaks source are again unknown

from there a poster hear named chicken_dinner remasterd them and added some drums and bass to fill them out...from there a poster named imsorry reduced the aim sounds

so yeah try again on you theory

Board footer