You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: How much do you/have you listened to the CD leaks?

Neemo wrote:

just curious...

For me i would say 11-25 times total, maximum for any one song since the first Vegas Bootleg...

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Neemo wrote:

just curious...

For me i would say 11-25 times total, maximum for any one song since the first Vegas Bootleg...

Mine's way higher than that.  16

Some songs are way higher than others, but i quit listening to them.  Waiting for the actual disk. 5

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

do you refer to all the songs? because maddy and all the other tracks from bootlegs got heavy rotation from me. 201 or more

as far as the new ones: if the world, prostitute, scraped, sorry, this i love, shackler's it's 1-10. because i was curious

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Each song probably about 100 times or so...apart from Madagascar, which is on about 8 in my itunes playlist.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
supaplex wrote:

do you refer to all the songs? because maddy and all the other tracks from bootlegs got heavy rotation from me. 201 or more

as far as the new ones: if the world, prostitute, scraped, sorry, this i love, shackler's it's 1-10. because i was curious

didnt think about it that much to be honest

i realize that blues, maddy, CD, etc etc have been around in bootleg form since 2001 so obviously those tracks are most likely to have higher listen counts then say the last 3 which have leaked...whatever you think best i suppose 16

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I don't know how many times.  But since we've known that it's coming on Nov 23rd not once.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i realize that blues, maddy, CD, etc etc have been around in bootleg form since 2001 so obviously those tracks are most likely to have higher listen counts then say the last 3 which have leaked...whatever you think best i suppose 16

i went with 1-10 for the new new songs big_smile

samnuts
 Rep: 1 

samnuts wrote:

yeah i've listened to all of them a ton, but i'm trying really hard not to listen to them much before the release (or at least a full leak).

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

I don't know how many times.  But since we've known that it's coming on Nov 23rd not once.

Me too,,,,,,,, sort of.  I broke out the leaks one day while hanging out with some friends drinking some beers.  Other than that, I've only listened to the single, about 100 times.  I haven't listened to any of the latest leaks either, so at least 3 songs will be completely new for me on the 23rd.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

the old leaks, when they first surfaced all those yrs ago, more than i care to admit. well a few times a week at least for however many years is it now..do the math.
the newer ones, the newer ones just added to old playlist..
so quite a lot then i guess

Board footer