You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: cd samples

Sky Dog wrote:

listen to the drums at the beginning of Riad....holy shit.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Wow, Axl sounds like Bowie on Sorry, I hadn't seen that coming. Better sounds amazing, from the sound of it, it's the kickass rocker we knew it could be.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Just for the record, MSL's treat is the final verse of this version performed live in Budapest

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/se … scar_music

By the way, this is a absolutely fantastic rendition of Madagascar!!!!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

How are they bad vocals on Maddy? The strain in his voice fits the song's lyrics perfectly. I love it. Best vocals on the album IMO.

And Budapest was the best Maddy performance. The final verse is great the way he added and sung it. I hope that's the way it is on the final version.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

That video is freakin sweeet

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

These samples sound fuckin' amazing.

This album is gonna be a masterpiece.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Just for the record, MSL's treat is the final verse of this version performed live in Budapest

Holy Shit...I love the melody changes he makes in that last verse on that version! I'm behind the times on this MSL treat stuff....did he make a fake version as a leak? or is he saying the studio cut vocals are the same 'new' melody as that last verse? I'm lost.

Regarding the first verse. I think axl is doing that voice for effect. Like how he makes himself sound 'sad' in estranged...he makes his voice sound 'tired' here IMHO.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

just a stunt to hype up his board a few weeks ago.  it was a short clip of that last verse...

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Holy Shit...I love the melody changes he makes in that last verse on that version! I'm behind the times on this MSL treat stuff....did he make a fake version as a leak? or is he saying the studio cut vocals are the same 'new' melody as that last verse? I'm lost.

Regarding the first verse. I think axl is doing that voice for effect. Like how he makes himself sound 'sad' in estranged...he makes his voice sound 'tired' here IMHO.

Exactly how I see it dude. The vocals fit the song perfectly. I really hope the melody change is on the final version.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

The vocals fit the song perfectly. I really hope the melody change is on the final version.

Yeah totally! I've always loved Maddy, but that change to the last verse really adds to the song I think...as my only every critism of it was the way the last verse is more of the same - i always felt it needed to end with something slightly different as a big finish. If he added that in it would rule. Although it's great anyway!

Board footer