You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

Re: CD now on sale, IN MEXICO

BurningHills wrote:

Why do I have a feeling that Imposter really IS Axl?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

King Dick IS Guns N' Roses

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
BurningHills wrote:

Had he actually signed up using the name Impostor or something mysterious, I MIGHT be willing to buy it. However, he signed up here under the name Azoff, and he was also in the cd.com chat room impersonating Azoff.

Its not Axl.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
BurningHills wrote:

Had he actually signed up using the name Impostor or something mysterious, I MIGHT be willing to buy it. However, he signed up here under the name Azoff, and he was also in the cd.com chat room impersonating Azoff.

Its not Axl.

Fair enough.

Impostor
 Rep: 4 

Impostor wrote:

Hello, friends.  One quick dispatch before I head off for some much needed rest.  There has been speculation as to my identity.  That is understandable. 

As for my original registration under the moniker "azoff," that was not as much an attempt at deception as it was an effort to ensure that those who followed the inner working of this band recognized a name that not all would.  When it was changed by James to Impostor, I embraced that.  The name didn't matter to me as much as the ability to speak with a select group of friends. 

There have been questions over whether or not I am truly Axl.  I am more than comfortable stating that I am not Axl Rose.  Axl has a great deal to share, but it will be done on his time and in the manner of his choosing.  I don't want any of you to think that I am attempting to present myself as something am am not.   

At the same time, I don't feel compelled to share too many of my personal details.  I hope you all can understand. 

I am, however, not immune to humor at my expense.  I got a bit of a laugh at the photograph above supposedly revealing my identity.  While I may not spend much time in the public eye, if I were to look like that, I don't know that I'd be able to live with myself.  Truly terrifying.

There has also been speculation that I have been sharing information on other forums.  That is not the case.  I have watched several of these environments for some time.  I was not interested in sharing in an environment that was rife with wild hysteria and attacks on their own. 

With that, I will call it a night, or a morning.  Either way, it is time to sleep.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Whoever you are, you're entertaining - I'll give you that.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

hello imposter.
for some reason, you remind me of the clues ted rodgers used to say on the british gameshow 3-2-1.
are you ted rodgers? - or dusty bin?

lol.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Imposter rules!

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
axlgod wrote:

hello imposter.
for some reason, you remind me of the clues ted rodgers used to say on the british gameshow 3-2-1.
are you ted rodgers? - or dusty bin?

lol.

Quality, thats funny. I could imagine Dusty Bin replacing Finck - he has a GNR type name and no doubt the same technical skills.

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

wow. He's been back eh?

Board footer