You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: CD now on sale, IN MEXICO

gnfnraxl wrote:
Impostor wrote:

Friends, I must say goodbye.  An old friend has come and we have a great deal of work to do.  Have a nice evening.  It will be a very long night for me.

Well good night.  Say hello to your friend for me.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Impostor wrote:

Friends, I must say goodbye.  An old friend has come and we have a great deal of work to do.  Have a nice evening.  It will be a very long night for me.

Steven likes his prostitutes to show up by 10 at the latest, so you're in for a long night.

(seriously dude, I love you)

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Impostor wrote:

Aussie, that all depends upon the nature of performance.  There were many above the shoulder looks that have been invaluable over the past decade or so.  I think you may be surprised to experience one that has yet to be considered, yet one that you most certainly are comfortable with enjoying.

Does this mean bumble has some busting solos comming up...it may be 3.46pm here but i'm half drunk..so if anyone actually understands what he says LMK ok ? wink

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

If we're buying into Impostors riddles (welcome back impostor) I'd say it sounds like Izzys returning.

Impostor wrote:

I think you may be surprised to experience one that has yet to be considered, yet one that you most certainly are comfortable with enjoying.

An old friend has come and we have a great deal of work to do ... It will be a very long night for me.

An old friend? A long night.... a long, long night? smile

Afraid Im not buying into the riddles just yet though tongue

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Impostor is Izzy's housekeeper?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Impostor is Izzy's housekeeper?

maybe the 13 points of light is the convoy of moving trucks on their way to LA

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

This dude is crazier than a shit house rat.

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Hello guys I gonna find tomorrow a nice mix up store, I gonna take a bus from my city to Mexico City.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
2008 Intentions wrote:

Hello guys I gonna find tomorrow a nice mix up store, I gonna take a bus from my city to Mexico City.

Your bus will ride on a wave of good vibes courtesy of GNRevolution. 9

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Sorry Guys I cann´t but Im asking to friends and mercenaries to get ChiDem...pm if you want to request something...

Board footer