You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Bumble Gratitude Thread

Sky Dog wrote:

I think we need to say a collective "thank you" to him. If it wasn't for his positive energy, I don't believe this record would have ever been released. I will let you go from here, but I want this to be a respectful thread. Whether you have your petty grievances or not, he brought something to the table that the redhead liked. I, personally, dig his contributions to the album.:mosh::ummm:

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I'll drink to that!

cheers bumble what ive heard on the new album definately adds to it, cheers bro for the good work

and cheers for putting up with all of us for the past 2-3 years..couldnt have been easy 16

his new album is pretty good too, some solid guitar work on there wink

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Bumble is great. Tons of respect and love for him!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I love this guy. He's been a great ambassador to GN'R and it's fans.

I hope the guy stays forever. Truely.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Bumble could be the most important member of GNR if Axl wanted to.  He is fan friendly, talented and way more.  Gotta respect him.  I just wish Axl would allow him to talk more.  Even if Bucket were to come back, I think Axl needs to keep Ron on board.  Cheers to Ron!

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

The facts are that the album was not released in 1996 or 1999 or 2002 or 2006. No matter how much certain people pine for what coulda shoulda woulda been, the album is now being released. Personally, I think Bumble (and Azoff obviously) had a lot to do with this.

ps...my inspiration for this thread was listening to SOD on headphones. Although I am not sure it is him, but the added rhythm guitar is killer.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Ron should be appreciated, respected and thanked. His fan-friendly approach won everyone over in like a day after he joined. Pays off to be a nice guy like Ron.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Absolutely, Ron seems like a great guy and from what I've heard he's really added some great stuff to the songs.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Defintite kudos to Ron, cool guy and he's made some great contributions.

Board footer