You are not logged in. Please register or login.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

Re: Bumble Gratitude Thread

NY Giants82 wrote:

I'll second what everyone here has said. If he was a member here, I'd give him karma! He has definatly been GREAT for GNR.

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Great guy and he added some great rhythm parts but none of his leads stand out for me. Catcher In The Rye was a great opportunity to show what he can do apart from shred and he failed. Rhiad solo is ok but not as good as what was replaced. A lot of people will resent him for replacing those two solos. Shackler's Revenge solo is cool but doesn't make me go "wow" like some of Bucketheads and Robins solos do.

Sorry for turning the thread negaive, but I feel there are some other people more deserving of kudos for their contributions (huge, bh, finck, stinson, dizzy and chris in particular, and I guess Josh as most of the drums on these tracks are based on his initial contribution).

He has being great for being the only one willing to talk to the fans and promote the album. Finck barely said a word to GnR fans but it seems he's more talkative to NIN fans.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
madagas wrote:

I think we need to say a collective "thank you" to him. If it wasn't for his positive energy, I don't believe this record would have ever been released. I will let you go from here, but I want this to be a respectful thread. Whether you have your petty grievances or not, he brought something to the table that the redhead liked. I, personally, dig his contributions to the album.:mosh::ummm:

Actually, I think we should start a thread saying the exact opposite....

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

The more I listen to the album, I can hear where Ron had his input. He didn't do much but what he did was exactly what the album (demos) lacked. He added that little sleaze..the little bits and parts that make GNR into GNR and neither BH or Finck saw it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
estrangedpaul wrote:

Finck barely said a word to GnR fans but it seems he's more talkative to NIN fans.

cuz gnr fans are a bunch of crazy weirdo's 16

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

Boring sleaze

Sky Dog wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

Boring sleaze

thanks for playing...:thumbup:

samnuts
 Rep: 1 

samnuts wrote:

great topic.  i absolutely love bumble's contributions to CD and to the band in general.  some of my favorite parts of the record are his additions. its like a combination of sleaze and madness. his shackler's solo is out of this world, in my opinion.  i actually dig the riad one too, which seems highly controversial at the moment.  anyways, i hope bumble sticks around for a really long time.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

I'll second what everyone here has said. If he was a member here, I'd give him karma! He has definatly been GREAT for GNR.

he is a member here wink ...he doesn't post though

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Neemo wrote:
estrangedpaul wrote:

Finck barely said a word to GnR fans but it seems he's more talkative to NIN fans.

cuz gnr fans are a bunch of crazy weirdo's 16

Weirdo frontmen attract weirdo fans. 22

Board footer