You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Just got back from Boston listening party

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Haha you saw that too axlin? it was so bad. that dude singing sound like complete trash. how do people actually go and see them? just fuckin horrible. i did laugh right when he said slash before the solo maybe cause i was still messed up from the acdc concert

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

ya i got my shirt. pretty cool...could do without the best buy logo though.

The tshirt has a Best Buy logo on it? I have to see this 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

shacklers revenge was the only song that didn't get an applause that i noticed at the minneapolis party

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Haha you saw that too axlin? it was so bad. that dude singing sound like complete trash. how do people actually go and see them? just fuckin horrible. i did laugh right when he said slash before the solo maybe cause i was still messed up from the acdc concert

Ironically (I don't know why this crossed my mind), but a local classic rock station who was doing giveaways at the Guns N' Roses Tampa show in 2006, had an AC/DC cover band play outside the venue.

They were amazing. Sounded just like AC/DC.

Just mentioning it, because they were one of the better cover bands i've seen. Don't remember their name. I thought it was Highway To Hell or something (like there aren't 7 billion with that name).

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Thanks for sharing FlashFlood...cool they got ovations!

Board footer