You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Songs you'd showcase to people in an attempt to get them to listen

everyone I know already know that Guns N' Roses is a different band these days and most people I know have already heard the album and most,but not all seem to think it's over produced garbage.I think the album is cool.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

alright bono junior ill stop defending the song to you. i have something else that is irking me.

everyone bitches about axl singing whoa instead of words in some of the songs on cd...

...what the hell is the whole chorus of SCOM?

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

You don't call me Bono Jr untill I'm proven wrong. 16 As for this lyrics battle between songs, dude it's not even about that. I stated why i think The Blues sucks. Why the hate towards SCOM?  Who doesn't like that song? Dont' even try to make this a Blues vs SCOM casue the Blues gets shit kicked in that

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

dude its not that at allllllllllllllllllllll, that was not even directed at you in the slightest.
the point i was making was about the people claiming that axl was copping out by singing "ah's" or "whoa's" in songs like catcher, scraped, the blues, and riad, when in fact he did it on inarguably the bands most renowned song. thats not a dig at scom or a "blues vs. scom" battle.

Board footer