You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: '99 Irs?

-Jack- wrote:

Since the album is out now, isn't ok to spread demos of songs that were on the album? I don't see GNR complaining about UYI demos floating around 9

If someone could send me the 99 version of IRS that would be awesome. Thanks!!!

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I don't think we can do that just yet.  I believe there is a certain amount of time that has to pass first, I'll try and find out what amount of time that is exactly.  Good question Jack, but for now no CD demos unless James, Neemo or another member of management decides it is ok before I allow this.  Thanks - 'Slinger

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

hey why waht i say its not here mmmmmmm well... i agreed with Gunslinger we should wait a while

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

Where did it originate that these versions of TWAT & IRS were from 99?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
harmon420 wrote:

Where did it originate that these versions of TWAT & IRS were from 99?

The year was never confirmed, but its not the 2001 line up and we know that during the infancy of the project(97-98) there were no vocals. 1999 is the only logical time frame for CITR, and the 99 IRS and TWAT.

I guess he could be laying down vocals on tracks from before 1999.

What I always thought was mildly amusing is that he considered those vocals final back then. The music kept changing, but those vocals stayed the same. I guess the 'perfectionist' nailed it all in one take. 16 Everyone else needed 9 more years.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

^ Thanks 22

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

Hey

Last month i got 2 demos

IRS & TWAT

Bad quality but the songs are from 1997 or 1998, not the "Piazza leaks", both are a little bit different but I lost my cd.

Can someone upload please???

Coma
 Rep: 11 

Coma wrote:

hey James and Nemmo is ok? c'mmon please... yes? you know you wanna..

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
2008 Intentions wrote:

Hey

Last month i got 2 demos

IRS & TWAT

Bad quality but the songs are from 1997 or 1998, not the "Piazza leaks", both are a little bit different but I lost my cd.

Can someone upload please???

Those sound like the 99 versions.

They sound a little weird, dunno what vibe he was going for there.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

2008 Intentions and The Monster of Soul:  Hey guys if we could do this for you we would but we cannot upload any Chinese Democracy demos due to the bands wishes, NOT ours!!  Please do not request Chinese Democracy demos.  If and when we can upload them we will!

Board footer