You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Least Favorite Song(s)

Mikkamakka wrote:

Prostitute is the worst GN'R song ever released. My opinion, of course, but I don't get what some can love in this song. Other very weak tracks are Shackler, Catcher and If The World. I got used to Scraped, I think it's a relatively good song.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Prostitute is the worst GN'R song ever released. My opinion, of course, but I don't get what some can love in this song. Other very weak tracks are Shackler, Catcher and If The World. I got used to Scraped, I think it's a relatively good song.

Worse than the shroom influenced "My World"? 16

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I like My World. Some way.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah i've always liked My World too.

My least favourite song is "Sorry". I think i'm alone on that. But I feel this album is almost overwhelming in how many cool songs have hit at once. Songs like "Catcher" are awesome but almost lost in the midst of all the other great shit.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Yeah i've always liked My World too.

My least favourite song is "Sorry". I think i'm alone on that. But I feel this album is almost overwhelming in how many cool songs have hit at once. Songs like "Catcher" are awesome but almost lost in the midst of all the other great shit.

Give "Sorry" some time to grow.  It worked for me.  I was reading everyone's glowing comments on the song, maybe the expectations were too high but I didn't see it after the first couple listens.  I love it now though, quickly moving up the charts for me.  Pleasantly surprised with the 3 "new" songs, love "Scraped" too.  Don't get why people seem to despise that song.  To each their own I guess.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I like almost all the songs. I find I.R.S and TWAT to be a bit boring though. Possibly because I've been hearing them for over two years and they're the least improved.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Rhiad and the Bedouins. It's filler.
Street of Dreams, a poor mans Don't Cry.

myillusions
 Rep: 5 

myillusions wrote:

My least favorite songs are Riad N' The Bedouins and Catcher In The Rye.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Wow! Remind me to put you on my musical do not call list 14
But seriously, how can you not like Prostitute or ITW?

O and my least fav as of now is This I Love.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

OMG, how can your least favorite be This I Love?

Pick another...

Board footer