You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: This I Love

RussTCB wrote:

removed

theLthe
 Rep: 0 

theLthe wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Don't worry, you got plenty of credit from yourself when you logged into under different user names to pat yourself on the back. 22

thats BS and u know it fegit :B

so the longtime members here are all me? sweet.

i only used another account when the lofton fag banned me for pwning his ass and calling out his slashite trolling :3

so i could reply to his BS and pwn him again.

and how is the msl anuslicking session going, delivered u anything? lulz. tell him how amazing his own song is, maybe he will give u something 22

Meh.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yeah, I think it sucks now.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
theLthe wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Don't worry, you got plenty of credit from yourself when you logged into under different user names to pat yourself on the back. 22

thats BS and u know it fegit :B

so the longtime members here are all me? sweet.

i only used another account when the lofton fag banned me for pwning his ass and calling out his slashite trolling :3

so i could reply to his BS and pwn him again.

and how is the msl anuslicking session going, delivered u anything? lulz. tell him how amazing his own song is, maybe he will give u something 22

Last thing you will ever do is "own" me. You still haven't answered the valid questions brought up in another thread, which is what caused you to get your panties in a bunch. You're just a hypocrite riding a trollercoaster.

A huge 14 to you calling me a "Slashite". I've been called a lot of things over the years, but you're the first one dumb enough to label me that. You clearly don't even read posts but just respond like an automated spam bot, which makes your opinion on all things null and void.

You were banned for insulting people, not "owning" people. You should also learn how to spell.

Board footer