You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Chinese Democracy Discography / Collectibles

Aussie wrote:

Was hoping members here could help me out.  I need to update some of the new releases and promos for CD in the discography section of the website.

I'm also a tragic collector so there is some self interest here too.  I'm looking for any cool stuff to collect as well.

So far this is what I can find:

Promo CD's:
2nishp3.jpg
22j75u.jpg
2wmo1dy.jpg

Promo 7" Single:
33uegqs.jpg

Regular German CD Single:
2dkajc9.jpg

HMV Canada Fan Pack of CD and T-shirt, also a release of the CD with some promo coasters:
30cy7pv.jpg

Horrifically overpriced Ultimate Merchandise Box Set consisting of the following (cd, patch or belt buckle not sure exactly what it is, keyring, t-shirt) all for a paltry $120.99 Canadian dollars:
2a61001.jpg
2iu5o4.jpg
oruse8.jpg
mjo7z6.jpg

This on the other hand is really cool.  If anybody has one and wants to sell it to me please let me know.  It's a VIP kit from one of the listening parties.  It has a VIP laminate pass, t-shirt, and a Chinese takeout box with the GNR logo on it. Inside the box are a Chinese fingercuffs, dragon rubon tattoo and a fortune cookie.  The fortune inside the cookie says Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy available everywhere Sunday November 23.
1586p9g.jpg
2ziabld.jpg
s4p4rs.jpg
ffahp5.jpg

If anyone knows of any other unique releases I don't know about or promo items, please let me know.

Edit - found another one.  This is now on offer at JbHifi here in Oz.  Good for me it's like the Canadian box set but with a bandanna and no postage costs wink - Price $129AUD
jb4qvm.jpg

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

wow good work aussie...you got any of them yet? ....make sure you update the discography 16

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Only a couple so far, been waiting to see what else comes out then try and do an order all at once so I can combine a whole lot in postage.

Also those promos CD's started off bloody expensive and are only just coming down to a price where I'm tempted.

Yeah that damn discog - I'll update it.  It will be the death of you and me 17

Did you see that Canadian fanpack at your local store Neemo?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

futureshop had it, cuz the girl there asked me if that was the one i wanted ..but that was saturday and it wasnt out on the shelves yet,,,so no i didnt get it, but its available

yeah the discog is a love hate relationship....i'm dreading updating the performers for each track on cd 18

Aussie

Aussie wrote:
Neemo wrote:

yeah the discog is a love hate relationship....i'm dreading updating the performers for each track on cd 18

Now that is a big task - every man and his dog played on each damn track!!!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Damn, that take out box might be the most amazing piece of GN'R merch EVER!

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Yeah I love novelty things like that, and that one is pretty damn cool!  It sold on ebay with a buy it now price of $59.95US which I thought was a bargain.  Shame it wasn't me getting it though sad

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

aussie... you absolutely NEED one of the chinese democracy best buy displays.. it would look awesome next to the UYI display that you have...

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Ahaha - you saw that pic on my myspace.

Very true - if I could simply find a record store here in Oz that has some promo stuff I might be able to get one. 

It definitely would fit nicely next to the UYI dispaly.

Aussie

Aussie wrote:

Edit - Added the Aussie box set into my first post.

Board footer