You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Tom Zutaut kicked out

Olorin wrote:

Axl wasnt there. I read about it on HTGTH, Tommy and Dizzy were the only band members there, fenando vannessa and co were there too. They sat in a roped off VIP area and Tommy and Dizzy never once acknowledged the fans who turned up.
Fernando popped up in a thread at mygnr discussing Zutaut incident the next day saying "fuck tom mouthafuckazutaut" or something to that effect.

Isnt that place a bar where anyone can enter, it wasnt a ticket event or anything was it? Even if it was, it was snidey as hell to get security to chuck him out.
The fucking "clique" strikes again.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

My guess it was Fernando.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Fernando is proof parasites can use the internet.

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:

Tom Zutaut, a class act. Too bad this happened...

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Funny how it was his fault Better got leaked

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

We all know who was behind this, and it wasn't Axl.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I don't know any of the players involved here. But I have to say that this Tom Zutaut guy sounds classy in that he was thrown out of a venue yet still basicly talked at length about his respect of axl's talent.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Axl wasnt there. I read about it on HTGTH, Tommy and Dizzy were the only band members there, fenando vannessa and co were there too. They sat in a roped off VIP area and Tommy and Dizzy never once acknowledged the fans who turned up.
Fernando popped up in a thread at mygnr discussing Zutaut incident the next day saying "fuck tom mouthafuckazutaut" or something to that effect.

Isnt that place a bar where anyone can enter, it wasnt a ticket event or anything was it? Even if it was, it was snidey as hell to get security to chuck him out.
The fucking "clique" strikes again.

the vip section wasn't roped off. it was just the area where the tables and chairs are. and that's not true about dizzy ignoring the fans. he was hanging out and talking to anyone who wanted to talk to him after it was over. don't believe everything you read.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Too bad this happened to Zutaut.  And if Fernando is behind this and I'd have no problems believing he is then what a fucking loser.  The guy is responsible for some leaks we got and he goes on another board and talks like he is in GNR.  If I was Buckethead or any good musician I'd avoid joining Axl's band like a plague due to parasites like Beta and Fernando.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

We all know who was behind this, and it wasn't Axl.

Yep!  And I'll make a prediction.  Axl or his version of GNR will NEVER be successful as long as he keeps parasites like that running his things.

Board footer