You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Re: Whats next ?!

Slashisvr wrote:

Will there be a trilogy  ?

there was some discussion about it a while ago.. but, it has gone quiet, and there was a few named tracks thats havent appeared on the album

silkworms
oh my god
the general

and other rumoured ones, will there be themed cds to the trilogy, or were these tracks scraped and put in the large GNR safe ?

who knows...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Slashisvr

Slashisvr wrote:

yeah just read that, intresting the "first album" ....

i wish GNR could share more with us sometimes, being a GNR fan can be hard sometimes tongue

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

I saw that too and peed a little.

Slashisvr

Slashisvr wrote:

i was really looking forward to "the general" at the slim chance it would make the album, but it appears not...

then again, iu was hopin prostitute was a rocker, but it waqsnt, i wonder if the general will be them same tongue

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Slashisvr wrote:

i was really looking forward to "the general" at the slim chance it would make the album, but it appears not...

then again, iu was hopin prostitute was a rocker, but it waqsnt, i wonder if the general will be them same tongue

According to Baz The General will be on album no.3 and it has a slow grinding riff (sound familiar).

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

So hard to say with the world of Axl but I do anticipate more music IF this album doesn't totally tank.  In the end cash will win I think.  A trilogy followed by a reunion would be my idea situation.  So 'soon' starts all over again.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl, Richard, Tommy, Chris, Dizzy, and heck even band friend Baz, have all mentioned multiple albums.

I think it's safe to assume they've got material ready to go most likely for at least 2 more albums, if not 3-4.

And that doesn't even count the marketability for possible EP's, live albums, and concert DVD's.

With this 800-pound gorilla off Axl's back, I hope and pray GN'R become very active again, 'cause CD is fuckin' legend. 9

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if there will be anymore albums in the future,even if there were what are the chances that Oh My God would appear on any future albums?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think a new final-Oh My God would show up on an EP, with possible other heavy-industrial tracks that are kind of dated, and left on the cutting room floor.

Silkworms would show up on a later album imo that Axl & Chris had talked about doing, kind of a futuristic GN'R album.

Board footer