You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: Question to James and all the other mods about Beta and Fernando.

gnfnraxl wrote:

I have a question for you James and all the other mods here.  If Beta and or Fernando decided to come post here, would you let them talk and do all they do on other unnamed boards?  I mean would you let it fly in hopes to get close and get privileged info?  I was just wondering.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

um beta doesnt like me much 16

anybody can post here as long as they treat the members with respect...but no i wouldnt suck up to please the powers that be

Sky Dog wrote:

what if she said Axl and Slash are secretly discussing and negotiating a reunion....she wants to give you, Neemo, the scoop first....

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Neemo wrote:

um beta doesnt like me much 16

She WANTS you Neemo...confess! 16

Neemo wrote:

anybody can post here as long as they treat the members with respect...but no i wouldnt suck up to please the powers that be

Amen to that.  That is one of the key reasons that this community has survived since its beginning.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^^ 16 thats good madagas ... um no we wouldnt sell out on you guys for and inside scoop

now if she offered for me to be in the recording studio while Axl and Slash were writing new gnr reunion material then now we're talkin a deal 14

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

Me think Beta and the bedouins are the hold-up for a reunion, and many other things.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

She wont get any special treatment here, which is one of the reasons she'll never post here.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Oh come ON, i think Elizabeth is much stronger than this, sheh as coped with rock and roll decadence for over 15 years now.

That's funny you could think her ego is fragile...lol...You gave me a smile Jim.

the_real_jessica

If i'm allowed an opinion, this is a stubborn minded people's board, and a very opiniated one at that too.

I can't imagine people changing what or who they are, not here.:beer:

the_real_jessica

gnfnraxl wrote:

I have a question for you James and all the other mods here.  If Beta and or Fernando decided to come post here, would you let them talk and do all they do on other unnamed boards?  I mean would you let it fly in hopes to get close and get privileged info?  I was just wondering.

I would.

But if i disagree with people, i say so. Politely. ( Usually)

Board footer