You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: Better Official Single 12/02/08

Olorin wrote:

So there could be a video before Christmas? Cooly wooly!

I think Better is a a good song and maybe it will make an impact on radio but Axl should really do some promo for the album,it sure wouldn't hurt.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

They've missed with window to CD.... they need to just focus on making videos for Better and whatever ballad they choose. I still think it's gonna be TWAT.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

ive heard IRS on the radio three times in the past week, and TWAT twice in one day on WAAF. as far as i know they weren't doing any promotional thing, just playing tracks they thought were cool. i enjoyed it.

Yeah, a DJ on Sirius Octane said on air that they've been playing CD, Better, TWAT, Scraped, and Sorry.  I've only heard them play CD and Better though.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

It definitely gives credence as to why we haven't seen a video yet - it will probably hit at the same time as the radio impact date.

Sky Dog wrote:

Chinese Democracy is at #7 on the Hot Mainstream Rock tracks after 5 weeks on the charts. It has slipped from a high of #5.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
madagas wrote:

Chinese Democracy is at #7 on the Hot Mainstream Rock tracks after 5 weeks on the charts. It has slipped from a high of #5.

Yeah I can't find it on the hot 100 anymore, at least not in the top 50, I think you need to be a member or something to see the entire list.  It apparently has peaked.

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

I don't think there will be a video. How could Axl find the time to shoot a video with all of the publicizing he's doing for this album?

Seriously tho, it wouldn't surprise me if we didn't get a video. Don't forget, this band doesn't exactly follow the status quo. And if we do get a video, I'd be willing to bet that it would just be a live montage, what with the cast of players revolving as it does. (For the record, I fucking hate live montage videos)

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
dr_love6977 wrote:

I don't think there will be a video. How could Axl find the time to shoot a video with all of the publicizing he's doing for this album?

14:laugh::laugh:

You waiting for the press release, that states all copies of CD are being pulled off of Best Buy shelves, so the band can focus on finishing the videos.

Is it just me or does anyone else not like that guitar slide in the middle of the song, not saying the song is bad or anything, it's just I can't get used to that.

I wouldn't mind seeing If The World or Sorry for the next single.

Board footer