You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: bumblefoot checks in with gnrevolution

faldor wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
war wrote:

Oddly enough, I do well with the ladies.

I must not be half bad looking cause, now that you mention it,
I wouldn't exactly be seduced by my request either.
yikes

In my defense, I would choose a different approach if I was face to face with him.

It's all good.  *lol*  I've always wondered something though war.  Who in the blue hell is on your avatar?  16

That's Bob Ross I believe.  The artist who used to paint "happy little clouds".

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

Howdy Bumble,

I find the ecletic nature of your solo work to be inspirational, and I actually wrote a song after listening to your solo CD.

I enjoy your guitar work immensely, and given your non-rockstar nature, I thought you may appreciate hearing something that one of your admirers came up with after getting heavily into your solo work.

I wrote a song about how cats can be pains in the asses as pets, as well as the similarities between an unresponsive lover and a feline.

In the chorus section, I used the voice of the cat from the Disney movie, "The Cat from Outer Space" as an homage, and as the cat's response to it's accusation from it's human owners.  The cat's duality in it's nature and all that.

Would you be willing to solo over it for me?  I can pay you like, I dunno, five bucks or I could send you some bitchin' New Mexico salsa.

It's an acoustic track and could use some bitchin' Bumble guitar.

Here it is, in unmixed form.  I didn't allow myself to overdub or edit once we turned on Logic, so it's really rough, but I think that is it's charm.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8MKGVW03

Thanks.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
faldor wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
war wrote:

yikes

In my defense, I would choose a different approach if I was face to face with him.

It's all good.  *lol*  I've always wondered something though war.  Who in the blue hell is on your avatar?  16

That's Bob Ross I believe.  The artist who used to paint "happy little clouds".

Cool.  Thanks faldor.

GNRBABY
 Rep: 4 

GNRBABY wrote:
skippy wrote:

Howdy Bumble,

I find the ecletic nature of your solo work to be inspirational, and I actually wrote a song after listening to your solo CD.

I enjoy your guitar work immensely, and given your non-rockstar nature, I thought you may appreciate hearing something that one of your admirers came up with after getting heavily into your solo work.

I wrote a song about how cats can be pains in the asses as pets, as well as the similarities between an unresponsive lover and a feline.

In the chorus section, I used the voice of the cat from the Disney movie, "The Cat from Outer Space" as an homage, and as the cat's response to it's accusation from it's human owners.  The cat's duality in it's nature and all that.

Would you be willing to solo over it for me?  I can pay you like, I dunno, five bucks or I could send you some bitchin' New Mexico salsa.

It's an acoustic track and could use some bitchin' Bumble guitar.

Here it is, in unmixed form.  I didn't allow myself to overdub or edit once we turned on Logic, so it's really rough, but I think that is it's charm.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8MKGVW03

Thanks.

^ 16

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
war wrote:

yikes

http://www.asterpix.com/console/?avi=20196551

Starts out slow but it gets better.

Bob Ross

(1942 - 1995)

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
war wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
war wrote:

yikes

http://www.asterpix.com/console/?avi=20196551

Starts out slow but it gets better.

Bob Ross

(1942 - 1995)

christ.. that was the first time i watched bob ross as an adult... i used to watch all the time when i was a little kid....
he was amazing... karma

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
war wrote:
warriorpriestess wrote:

Don't hate me for not staying on topic of mostly GNR related questions but I'm way curious to know if he handles his own MySpace.

Reason being is that my band got a friend request from his profile this summer and I just about crapped myself - that's potentially just very, very cool...

That's amazing!!!

i would ask:

"Please speculate with us how much (percentage wise) did the existince of lead and solo parts in songs increase from the content of cd to that of the next album?  Before you answer, I would like to point out that ["I am not sure what songs will be chosen, to be included on any future album."] will not fullfill my request for I have merely asked for speculation on the matter and you must know which unreleased songs have been practiced most often and you must know which unreleased songs have been mixed and played around with most often."

Your response is unconditionally appreciated.

Wow... i'm going to try that when hitting on girls next time i go out. 14

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Saikin wrote:
war wrote:
warriorpriestess wrote:

Don't hate me for not staying on topic of mostly GNR related questions but I'm way curious to know if he handles his own MySpace.

Reason being is that my band got a friend request from his profile this summer and I just about crapped myself - that's potentially just very, very cool...

That's amazing!!!

i would ask:

"Please speculate with us how much (percentage wise) did the existince of lead and solo parts in songs increase from the content of cd to that of the next album?  Before you answer, I would like to point out that ["I am not sure what songs will be chosen, to be included on any future album."] will not fullfill my request for I have merely asked for speculation on the matter and you must know which unreleased songs have been practiced most often and you must know which unreleased songs have been mixed and played around with most often."

Your response is unconditionally appreciated.

Wow... i'm going to try that when hitting on girls next time i go out. 14

and remember, don't take NO for an answer 22

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

Did these questions get to Bumble? 
I really want to make sure he gets to hear the song he inspired.

I think he's a really talented songwriter and guitarist.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

no i will send them some time today skippy smile

Board footer