You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: What did you expect?

BLS-Pride wrote:

I think IRS is among the best of the album. Should have been more straight up doses of Rock n' Roll on this album. Back off Bitch.. Haha I sent that song to a ex-girlfriend once. I was like listen to this song it will sum up how I feel about you. Got her off my back in a heartbeat.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

Good to see some IRS-loving Gunners 5  I think it's one of the best songs on the album. In fact, it'd be amazing if Finck's solo wasn't that horrible and they would have done something with the slow parts. The chorus' arrangements have the good old GN'R vibe and Axl's screaming with BH's solo is magnificent. This song rocks. 9

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I.R.S is rather boring. Scraped is much better

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I have always loved IRS, from the original crackly hissy leak to the album version.

Back Of Off Bitch has some killer guitars, vocals and melodies. Its just that lame bloody chorus that lets it down.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

irs is one of my favorites and the final mix was great except i wish it were a little more guitar heavy. never the less, the song is a solid rock song and is phenomenal live.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

IRS definitely improved over time...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I still think IRS is a song that's cooler live. I prefer it live in 2006.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I love IRS and BOB.

Slash's guitars kick ass in BOB. Axl's scream rocks the whole album in IRS.

axlcrazy
 Rep: 4 

axlcrazy wrote:

Loved IRS the first time I heard it & love it even more today. The finished version sounds fantastic, especially fucking loud. Axl's vocals are ferocious as ever!

Board footer