You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Self-Hatin' GN'R Fans

I think the album is a good rock album,and I am glad it's finally out,and who really knows what will happen in the GN'R world in the next year or two,I'm not going anywhere as much time as I have invested in being a GN'R fan ofcourse I want to see what will happen and I don't think I have wasted 15 years for nothing,I have "met" some cool people on GN'R forums that I would have never known if not for being a member of GN'R forums,sure there's been alot of shit that has gone on but that's what keeps it exciting,ofcourse this forum is the only place I post anymore there's lot of interesting people on here and always plenty of conversations going on to keep this place from getting boring.

I know this has nothing to do with this topic but I thought I'd post my thoughts here because I don't like staring topics...lol 16

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i think that there are many ways this story could end still....its weird cuz i;ve been one of the most skeptical posters around and even some of you have taken the extreme way beyond what i would have done...is this part of the cd saga fucked up? damn straight...is it beyond repair? no i dont think so...i still say lets at least wait for the new year...or a tour announcement....

first week sales dont mean shit really...its got the rest of forever to catch up 16

and its sold as many or more that other albums whcih have ended up going multi platinum...axl will speak eventually...if not then hey we got the album...i really cant find a thing to compain about right now to be honest...the album is out, the album is good IMO, and there are gnr articles everywhere online...i'm excited to be in a new era for gnr...the post cd era...i shit you not 2 weeks ago i was ready to pack it in....you guys  talk anti climatic now...i was preaching that 2 weeks ago but didnt wanna dampen the mood that everyone had when the AIM leaks were circulating...now that its officially out and i have it in my hands i'm a rejouvenated motherfucker....bring on 09, i'm excited to see where the gnr road leads in the new year 9

And when sales drop 70% this week? 16

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Slash_McKagan wrote:

I know this has nothing to do with this topic but I thought I'd post my thoughts here because I don't like staring topics...lol 16

What, are you allergic to posting a topic? This ain't HTGTH or MYGNR. We won't ban you for posting a topic. 16

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

i think that there are many ways this story could end still....its weird cuz i;ve been one of the most skeptical posters around and even some of you have taken the extreme way beyond what i would have done...is this part of the cd saga fucked up? damn straight...is it beyond repair? no i dont think so...i still say lets at least wait for the new year...or a tour announcement....

first week sales dont mean shit really...its got the rest of forever to catch up 16

and its sold as many or more that other albums whcih have ended up going multi platinum...axl will speak eventually...if not then hey we got the album...i really cant find a thing to compain about right now to be honest...the album is out, the album is good IMO, and there are gnr articles everywhere online...i'm excited to be in a new era for gnr...the post cd era...i shit you not 2 weeks ago i was ready to pack it in....you guys  talk anti climatic now...i was preaching that 2 weeks ago but didnt wanna dampen the mood that everyone had when the AIM leaks were circulating...now that its officially out and i have it in my hands i'm a rejouvenated motherfucker....bring on 09, i'm excited to see where the gnr road leads in the new year 9

Ouch! 14

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Bono wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Ouch! 14

It's all your damn fault, you downloading motherfucker! 414

tejastech08 wrote:
Slash_McKagan wrote:

What, are you allergic to posting a topic? This ain't HTGTH or MYGNR. We won't ban you for posting a topic. 16

Yeah I know but nothing I have to say is very interesting anyway...lol 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Your wrong man, your posts are very enjoyable Slash_McKagen.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Your wrong man, your posts are very enjoyable Slash_McKagen.

You two should get a room so you can continue sucking him off. 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Homophobe

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Homophobe

WTF. 16

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=5255

Yes, because if I was a homophobe I would be saying that a fuckload of people are going to be viewed as bigots by the history books. If I was a homophobe I'd be saying that gay marriage is a civil rights issue. Yes, that's me alright. The ultra homophobe. 16

Board footer