You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Self-Hatin' GN'R Fans

Neemo wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

And when sales drop 70% this week? 16

hahahaha, well that maybe so....but ya never know whats gonna happen with Axl

what are all you negative s.o.b.'s gonna do if this thing actually starts to gain some momentum?

Neemo wrote:

what are all you negative s.o.b.'s gonna do if this thing actually starts to gain some momentum?

Well like I have been saying,IF Axl gets off his ass and starts promoting the fucking album it will sell more copies,but where is he?Maybe he has finally gone insane and has locked himself in a closet in his mansion or something...:haha:

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Is it just me or is there an Axl Rose backlash stirring amongst the boards that have always been full of his staunchest supporters.

Mabye because he no longer has the trump card of Chinese Democracy, people are less enthusiastic about humouring him, and his latest decision to stonewall his fanbase will not be greeted with the same "good ol' Axl" attitude that has unintentionally fed his contempt for so long.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Is it just me or is there an Axl Rose backlash stirring amongst the boards that have always been full of his staunchest supporters.

There's bitching everywhere. Its why I laugh when I see someone mention how there's so much bitching here.. There's one site that has less bitching than all others, but that's only because the bitching is deleted all the time.

Good point on people venting frustration more easily now that Axl no longer has so much leverage with the fanbase.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

We all have a right to be angry...we waited a VERY long time for this and it is frustrating to see how it has been "promoted".  This album wasn't ever going to be the juggernaut it was hyped up to be but it could have easily sold 500,000 copies the first week with a little better promo, a video and for fuck's sake if you are going to do an exclusive go with the largest retailer in the world (Wally World), not Best Buy.

James Lofton wrote:

There's one site that has less bitching than all others, but that's only because the bitching is deleted all the time.

Where in the HELL would that be James? 16

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

what annoys me about that is supposedly they went with best buy so the swear words on the album could remain on the album, all three of them.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well oi bought my at walmart in canada and the swear words are there

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

really? must differ from country to country
this came directly from azoff

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I guess they went with Best Buy because those are the ones who offered to buy the most copies.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

It seems that some here get off on the thought of CD failing. I really dont get that... And comparing Axl to Michael Jackson?:rolleyes:

Board footer