You are not logged in. Please register or login.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

Re: NIN imploding? Finck coming back? (NOPE!)

alexh0618 wrote:

I think hes trying to say that the shows next year will not have the same level of stage and lighting production that this year's shows had. They will be more scaled back.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

No doubt that's what he's saying, but doesn't different personnel refer to "people" as in members of the crew and/or BAND?

alexh0618

alexh0618 wrote:

Possibly but I thought someone on a NIN board shot down the rumors of Robin leaving for GnR not that long ago.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Yeah the rumors have been shot down, and brought up again many times over.  This may just end up adding to the list.  It's all pure speculation.  Trent seems real emotional that the "big" tour is coming to an end.  Would he get that attached to crew members and Josh Freese?  He makes it sound like it's more than that.

alexh0618

alexh0618 wrote:

It is bigger than just the crew members and Freese. Those shows this year were fucking intense. It is one of the best things that Trent Reznor has ever put together. Just because he is emotional about it, it doesn't mean the band is breaking up. The future shows will just not have the same feel and grandiose production that these had. It would be cool for Robin to come back if GnR tour CD again but after seeing him live with both bands, he seems to be a better fit for NIN than GnR. If I were him and had to choose between the two, I would choose NIN.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Yeah I can see that, and that might be exactly what it is.  NIN does have a tendency to rotate members though, so anything is possible.  The timing would seemingly be perfect.

alexh0618

alexh0618 wrote:

Yea the timing does seem perfect but you know with GnR, when the timing is perfect, nothing happens. This is just another one of those wait and see things I guess....

faldor

faldor wrote:

Yeah I hear you.  This may, and probably will, turn out to be nothing in regards to GNR but I think it's far more likely than a reunion which everyone has been talking about the last couple days.

Are you a NIN fan alex?  I assume yes?  Reading some of the comments on their website relating to Trent's post, the fans are feeling a little uneasy to say the least about the bands future.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Robin will be with NIN in 2009.

Bank it.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I just got to say this

Fuck Robin Finck for real

He is like a whore chick that constantly runs from one cock to the other when it most benefits him

I am all about loyalty and this guy appears to have loyalty to nobody.

Leave GNR in 99 to rejoin NIN.............. that doesn't go great for him right? so then he comes back to GNR

just as Trent is about to go on tour and GNR aint doing shit, he does the same bullshit.

I could take GNR as a real band if the fucking members didn't have more side projects than I  have fingers and toes.

Board footer