You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Welcome Everyone!

James wrote:

As you can see, we have launched the new site. There are still things being worked on, so if you notice any sort of glitch or something, its only temporary.

If you have any complaints, suggestions,etc., feel free to start a thread in this section.

I will leave the temp site open a few more days, and will then put it in maintenance mode. I will not remove it though in case this site were to go down for some reason, the temp site would still exist as an open line of communication.

Let the new era begin. 5:rock:

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Great job getting this going, this site may continue to survive and grow after all.

Mike
 Rep: 13 

Mike wrote:

Great job, I love the new forum!    3

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

Aweome job you guys. I'm not a big poster or anything but I've been with RoV since it started and this is the  best community on the internet. Everyone here is awesome. I'm proud to be a part of it. Thank you!!

the new board is great, and so is this robin skin smile   wuld look nicer if the whole site could somehow be centered in the browser.  i'm on a wide screen monitor and its a little awkward.   but otherwise its great!  congrats DTJ and James on the new site and Downliner too.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

Loving the new look already guys.

This is a great new start and all the problems in the past could only be beneficial as we've ended up with a better forum than we had to begin with.

I was beginning to grow "restless" as I previously stated but with this new forum It's put a new lease on my forum life and my dedication to them.

With this Brand New Start I think it's only appropriate to alter my name a little bit to fit the changes that have been made. I'm sure you all know who I am. wink

All the best dudes..

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Thank you guys, let's get started and have fun..

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Good job with the site so far.  I can't wait to see it as it grows.

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:

Great job bringing ROV back to life!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Welcome back to all the old members and anyone new ones..

Board footer