You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: CD #1 Worldwide

war wrote:

the grand scheme, a much more important perspective

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

Exactly.  The lights aren't as dim as others are making it.  Now hopefully the ball keeps rolling.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Also No#1 on Billboard.

Here in the UK promotion is still happening. Seen the TV spot quite a few times, the one with Sweet Child O Mine and its brief intermission 16 Great stuff.

Having said that my local music shops, HMV and Zavvi had no promotion at all. No posters, displays etc. Kinda weird since Zavvi have been sponsoring the GNR tv spots this last week.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Courtesy of Hell:

Guns N' Roses soars to the top of the new European Top 100 Albums survey with "Chinese Democracy" (Black Frog/Geffen/Universal), as Beyoncé's "If I Were A Boy" (Columbia/Sony BMG) starts a second week at No. 1 on Eurochart Hot 100 Singles.

"Democracy" races 36-1 after making a series of notable debuts in European markets. That includes only one No. 1 debut, in Switzerland, but the album secures a second week at the helm in Finland and debuts at No.2 in the United Kingdom (on 119,000 sales) and Germany, No. 3 in Italy, Austria and Ireland, No. 4 in Holland, Sweden and Hungary and No. 9 in Portugal. The comeback release also climbs 5-2 in Norway and 26-10 in France.

Source: Billboard

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

cool stuff

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

No way, I thought CD was the biggest flop in history.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Haha...great news!!  I've said from the beginning it is NOT a flop and I stand by my statement that it will hit 3 million copies sold.

Sky Dog wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Haha...great news!!  I've said from the beginning it is NOT a flop and I stand by my statement that it will hit 3 million copies sold.

ain't gonna sell 3 million in the US...no way in hell....maybe 3 mil worldwide over the next 6 months or so.:|

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

CD is a success everywhere... but where it counts.

Board footer