You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Re: CD #1 Worldwide

Gunslinger wrote:
madagas wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Haha...great news!!  I've said from the beginning it is NOT a flop and I stand by my statement that it will hit 3 million copies sold.

ain't gonna sell 3 million in the US...no way in hell....maybe 3 mil worldwide over the next 6 months or so.:|

We'll see.  I don't think it will happen fast but I DO think it will when all is said and done.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

CD is a success everywhere... but where it counts.

the US only matters to those who live in the US 16

the reception even in canada seems alot warmer than you you guys are portraying south of the border

Sky Dog wrote:

I can guarantee you Uni/Geffen doesn't give a shit where the album is being bought.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I bet they do.

Saudade
 Rep: 0 

Saudade wrote:

That's good.

Unfortunately, it will no longer be in the US Top 10 next week. http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi
Which means there will be a drop in sales of at least 70%.

sandman
 Rep: 30 

sandman wrote:

is there anything we can compare these firgures to? just want to put these numbers in some kind of perspective.

do we have worldwide numbers for any other albums that were released in the last 3-6 months (particularly metallica and ACDC)?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

the reception even in canada seems alot warmer than you you guys are portraying south of the border

Considering the fact that GN'R are an AMERICAN BAND, the business is located in AMERICA, and their future success banks on their success in AMERICA.

I'd say the U.S. is pretty important.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

being an american band has nothing to do with it.  they are a worldwide band, and probably bigger and better received in other parts of the world than usa...
america isnt the be all and end all of gnr

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Considering the fact that GN'R are an AMERICAN BAND, the business is located in AMERICA, and their future success banks on their success in AMERICA.

I'd say the U.S. is pretty important.

proud much? roll

Board footer