You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: What song(s) have grown on you the most?

Axlin16 wrote:

It was Klosterman that said that about Sorry...

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
luckylittlelady wrote:

Sorry has really grown on me.  I found it nearly made me cringe hearing the way he delivers the 'I don't want to do it' line at first but I've got over it now and can enjoy the song.

I always skip Madagascar and I can't warm to This I Love, yet.  Regardless of what our anticipations were, we've got a good album.

That was the same line that turned me against it initially, so weird.  It almost sounds like something from Wayne's World, like that stupid song they did (Pain Machine?) the way he delivers that line.  After listening to it a few times the rest of the song really makes up for the weak beginning and has really grown on me as well.

I liked this song first time I played it and it's continued to grow on me more and more.   Its one of my favs off the album, but I HATE that "I don't want to do it" line as well.  It's just sung in a stupid bloody voice.  That voice would sound at home in the Offspring song Original Prankster "You can do eet"   16

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

the songs i originally liked the least - prostitute and catcher in the rye are now my favorites, after sorry.

madagascar, my long time favorite i am just plain sick of and can't believe axl went those vocals. listen to that one never.

myillusions
 Rep: 5 

myillusions wrote:

Shackler's Revenge, Sorry, and If The World have gown on me the most since first listening to the album.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Sorry still hasn't grown on me, but I'm back in love with TWAT.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Sorry still hasn't grown on me, but I'm back in love with TWAT.

I'll always be in love with TWAT. 22

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Hey, I was talking about the song!!!

Board footer