You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Chinese Democracy Chart Positions Thread

misterID wrote:

D, that is such bullshit. CD does not sound like a bunch of guys trying to sound like another bunch of guys. If anything you can see it as the exact opposite, but in reality they're playing as themselves. You're just pulling stuff out of your ass now.

And nice to see you're back to your Slash Vs Buckethead thing again.  I don't know why you have to add the "I love Buckethead" when its obvious, going by your old posts from HTGTH when you brought this up all the time there, that you don't. And trying to say Robin was trying to copy Slash is absolutely laughable. roll

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I did love Buckethead

Now

does that mean he is better than Slash? HELL NO

I love Richie Sambora

is he better than Slash  HELL NO

GNR fans have this all or nothing attitude.

its like, if u love the new band, u gotta hate the old

if u love Robin, u have to hate Slash
if u love Bucket u gotta hate Ron

I think its bullshit

I think Bucket had the best chance to replace Slash but I love Slash's style 1000 times better than his.

I didn't say the entire CD, just certain things.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

All or nothing attitude? You keep bringing it up! It's all a matter of taste, yet you've been bringing up the "He just plays fast and isn't soulful" bullshit for years. These arguments always seem to stem from you.

EDIT:  Blah. I'm just in a shit mood.  Sorry. No offense, D.

-D-

-D- wrote:

I hate the fucking "TECHNICAL" argument

For fuck's sake, if u want to go into all that, Adam Lambert is the greatest singer alive today even better than Axl

Would u say that?

OF COURSE NOT but to me that is ridiculous as saying cause a dude plays more technical and is faster he is somehow a better guitarist.

Bucket is awesome on There was a time and Sorry no doubt

where are the rock RIFFS though?

-D-

-D- wrote:

I also apologize for bringing up old arguments that have no relevance anymore.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-

-D- wrote:

not me and I'm not trying to say that I am right and u are wrong cause of course with music,there is no right or wrong.

I can just make the best argument I can and then see others arguments and see if I am missing something.

I'm not saying CD sucks and has no amazing moments. I just find it really lacks in bonecrushing riffs.

The ballads and epics are top notch and amazing on CD... the rockers are good don't get me wrong, but they don't have that riff or even solo u hum.
I have taken CD out on a few 6 mile runs and it definitely delivers a lot better than I anticipated as a workout CD.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
-D- wrote:

I hate the fucking "TECHNICAL" argument

For fuck's sake, if u want to go into all that, Adam Lambert is the greatest singer alive today even better than Axl

Would u say that?

OF COURSE NOT but to me that is ridiculous as saying cause a dude plays more technical and is faster he is somehow a better guitarist.

Bucket is awesome on There was a time and Sorry no doubt

where are the rock RIFFS though?

CD is not a RIFFS album. Axl knows who to call if he wants riffs.

Oh, and yes, I would say Adam Lambert is a better singer than Axl Rose.

-D-

-D- wrote:

The Better Guitar intro is so annoying and shitty

The rest of the song I agree rocks although its one of my least favorites on the cd

Board footer