You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: The Album is Kickass and I want a tour please!

monkeychow wrote:

I Just wanted to say it....:mosh:

I know there's been a lot of angst amongst some of us, as I don't think even most "hardcores" were expecting the silence at release time. I sort of expected Axl either to not release the album, or to release it and start being around the place more like he was in 2006. Shows what I know. But i've realised...if they want to do things their own way - it's their problem if it costs sales or whatever. GNR could be a cult underground local band and I'd be into them cos at the end of it all I love the music!

So......I was thinking about it this morning.....and I realised....we have a new album, and I really like it, and i'm really happy that these songs are "out there" now.  And it would be amazing to hear more of it peformed live.

So i hope in 09 there is a tour, or just a couple of shows or something, although being in Australia i'll prob be stuck with boots unless they come down here.

But I want to see Axl and Bumble rip it up on stage again...2006-7 was some good shit...and that kind of stuff with the album actually out would be great! 3

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

If only axl gave a shit what you (fan) thought.
He just knows you're his crack whore and he`s supplying
I agree i`d pay with a nice clean zero`d credit card worth 3k to see a tour..

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

The fact that the album is fading fast increases the odds that Axl may not tour at all in support.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

It'd just be a ChiDem cover band anyways. The people who made this awesome music are gone. If they tour and come nearby I'll see them, certainly, but if they don't it won't really affect my life at all.

The Axlites and the band themselves have tried a long time to say 'live your life, and stop bitching about GNR'. Well, they got their wish. I no longer really care about anything other than the album, which I have, and whatever may be in the vault, which I never will have.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'd love to see a return of the 2001 band, with Ron replacing Robin.

Axl, Bucket & Bumble on stage... holy fuck that'd be awesome.

But, I don't think i'm ever going to see any variation of the new band ever again.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Without another album, I do not want another CD tour.  Sorry been there done that.

Sky Dog wrote:

without Robin or Bucket, at least one, I would have very little interest.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
madagas wrote:

without Robin or Bucket, at least one, I would have very little interest.

Actually without Robin would be nice.  Nicer with Bucket though.

Sky Dog wrote:

I understand, but Robin does play a huge part in the new band.

Board footer