You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Caylee Anthony - remains found - police confident it's her

I don't know if any of you have been following this case, I have from the very beginning and I am sure these remains are hers.   Especially by what's been said so far in the case.

Her mother, Casey is a pathalogical liar, she's been lying from the very beginning.  I think her parents are covering up for their daughter or they are just so stricken with grief they are delusional to think this poor little girl was still alive.

The latest is the police have found evidence in the house that is directly related to the remains found.   I believe it's the tape, they found the duct tape and it matches the tape around the skull that was found.

I can't wait to hear all the evidence to finally start putting this case to rest.   Bottom line is one of two things, Caylee was cramping the mothers social life and she killed her or it's said she may have killed her accidentally.  Now if she put her in her trunk and cholorformed her and didn't want her to yell when she woke up because she didn't want anyone to know her kid was in the trunk of her car while she was at her boyfriends house, that theory could hold up.   The 2nd reason is she killed her to get back at her mother, because her mother and her were fighting terribly when the Caylee was last seen alive.

I think she killed her, then buried her in the grandparents backyard, then dug her up put her in the trunk because dirt, hair and decomposition fluid was found in the car, then dumped her in that spot.

It's so tragic a mother could do this to her daughter.   Every child case is tragic, these kids didn't ask to be here and they get killed in so many horrific ways.  It really brings tears to my eyes.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I've been following it. Actually live about 2 hours away from where it happened.

This girl is so damn guilty. And she's not crazy/insane. She calculated this, and deserves the death penalty. The parents knew about it too imo.

I think she should get the death penality as well.   The prosecutors took that off the table but that was before they had a body.    I do believe the parents were definitely covering up.  why in hell Cindy Anthony would wash Caseys clothes that was in the car is beyond me and at first she gave police the wrong hairbrush.   The father being a former homicide detective has got to know she's guilty and I believe that was why he testified to the grand jury.   I did hear last night on Nancy Grace that the reason they kept claiming she was still alive is because of a defense ploy this isn't fact, just someone's opinion.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

The homicide detective thing with the Dad is something that leads me to believe that he didn't know, at least 'til after the fact.

A homicide detective would know EVERYTHING about how a crime scene is examined after a murder. He would've been able to tell her everything she needed to do, where to put the body, and how to clean the car up, so no one was the wiser.

The whole thing, like most murders, has been downright sloppy from the get. I think if the Dad knew, he just went with the flow, or he was a hell of a lousy cop.

Went I say the Dad should know, I didn't mean before the murder, I meant after.   The very apparent evidence in the car and god knows what's in the house.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I agree DTJ. This chick should get death. Weren't there myspace pictures of her partying days after the girl was originally missing. Then she didn't report it for a month?!

Obviously she's guilty, and lying. I'm not too familiar with all the details with the parents but they have to know she's guilty. I guess they're a bit delusional, going with the flow, and also selective memory. They're probably just taking the stance 'innocence until proven guilty', but now it's getting pretty obvious. What was the chloroform issue, is that some chemical used for making people pass out?  I read a little about it in this case, but didn't catch what it's for & how it relates.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Seek Immunity
Wednesday, December 31, 2008

As investigators in Florida seek answers in the Caylee Anthony murder case, the grandparents of the girl are asking for immunity when questioned, the Orlando Sentinel reported Wednesday.

A lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony reportedly asked that the couple be protected when questioned by prosecutors regarding the case, the Sentinel reported. At this point, no deal has been set.

Caylee Anthony, who would have turned 3 in August, was reported missing on July 15, about a month after the girl was last seen. Her whereabouts were a mystery until skeletal remains were found by a meter reader earlier this month about half a mile from George and Cindy Anthony’s home.

Caylee’s mother, Casey Anthony, remains jailed on charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about the disappearance of her daughter. Her trial is set to begin in March.

Cindy and George Anthony have said they plan a private memorial and funeral for their granddaughter and have no plans to visit their daughter in an Orange County jail. Investigators told the Sentinel that further questioning of the Anthonys would wait until after the funeral.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,474746,00.html

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Immunity.... hmm, people that are completely innocent and don't have ANYTHING incriminating to say, ALWAYS ask for immunity, right?

I'm about half convinced the parents buried the fucking body for this slut.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, they knew. But I'm not sure they went as far as helping bury/hide the body (was it even buried?  I thought some meter reader just found it in a trash bag in the woods).

I think at first they bought into her crap, myb she was lying & saying the girl was over a friends house or staying with her boyfriend. Then weeks went on without seeing her & they got suspicious. Then the mother claimed the girl was kidnapped & they were shocked & upset. But then the reality of the situation started settling in & it became less & less likely to them that she was actually kidnapped, let alone alive. So I think once the media blitz started (which was over a month later) they faced reality but also began covering up for their daughter & played innocent as if the girl really was kidnapped.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Bitch should burn. You don't have to have kids to understand the tragedy of a toddler's death, but once you have one and love it and see how utterly dependent they are on you and how they see you as their lifeline, it's just sickening to imagine turning on your own and killing it.

Board footer