You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Axl Rose/Dexter forum chat discussion thread

Axlin16 wrote:

Committed was a subject we spoke of, because people were asking "why he shy's away".

That's open to interpretation.

As far as dumb, well that's subjective. If he's responsible for this rollout - he is dumb. Very dumb. If Uni is, they're dumb. Period.

How can Axl expect me to see it otherwise? You can't tell me the intial opening week is a "dream come true". Come on, i'm calling it like I see it.

I'm being nice now, because Axl made a good will gesture, deserving of nice and respect. I hope it continues.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Committed was a subject we spoke of, because people were asking "why he shy's away".

As far as dumb, well that's subjective. If he's responsible for this rollout - he is dumb. Very dumb. If Uni is, they're dumb. Period.

How can Axl expect me to see it otherwise? You can't tell me the intial opening week is a "dream come true". Come on, i'm calling it like I see it.

I'm being nice now, because Axl made a good will gesture, deserving of nice and respect. I hope it continues.

you should go back and read what you wrote. and i hope yours and other people's sudden kindness continues. 22

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Hopefully he spreads it around, and next time he comes online he stops here.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I dont want to sound selfish and egotistical but I genuinally felt happy to read how he signed off:

Thanks everyone and thanks for all the support and the positive comments both 2nite and over the years. I hope to do this again soon, maybe sooner than u'd think! And u didn't scare me off I'm just burnt and would rather not mispeak on issues that may mean a lot to some.

Thanks again.

Peace,

Axl-

And Checkmate is a bogus title.

I admit I felt saddened inside when I read the booklet and seen the staff at Best Buy were mentioned but not us. It was more to do with the fact that his silences speak volumes - "Merck, Zutaut" - it made me happy to read him express acknowlegement to us last night.Once again - small gestures mean a lot to many many people, the personal touch, for me, was special.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Paxcow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

you should go back and read what you wrote. and i hope yours and other people's sudden kindness continues. 22

I hope it does too. The kindness is there, because Axl extended the olive branch. Why should I, or you, or anyone else not be happy with that? Today is a good day for GN'R fans.

And as for what I wrote, I was burnt too. And frustrated, like alot of long time fans are. Axl saw that, and took action. Which is very cool.

I know I said things, that I felt needed to be said at the time. I even posted a thread about it. His past contact with fans has been deplorable.

We are not going to suddenly rewrite history, because of one night. But Axl made a very generous first step, and putting alot of grievances to bed. This is what I wanted, and exactly what I did a couple weeks ago was FOR THIS. I wanted to smoke him out.

I was also the same man who said "I hope i'm wrong" "I pray i'm wrong" on several occasions.

My prayers were answered... i'm wrong. 5

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Paxcow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I hope it does too. The kindness is there, because Axl extended the olive branch. Why should I, or you, or anyone else not be happy with that? Today is a good day for GN'R fans.

And as for what I wrote, I was burnt too. And frustrated, like alot of long time fans are. Axl saw that, and took action. Which is very cool.

I know I said things, that I felt needed to be said at the time. I even posted a thread about it. His past contact with fans has been deplorable.

We are not going to suddenly rewrite history, because of one night. But Axl made a very generous first step, and putting alot of grievances to bed. This is what I wanted, and exactly what I did a couple weeks ago was FOR THIS. I wanted to smoke him out.

I was also the same man who said "I hope i'm wrong" "I pray i'm wrong" on several occasions.

My prayers were answered... i'm wrong. 5

right on, man! 5

Tommie wrote:

Hopefully he spreads it around, and next time he comes online he stops here.

It'd be great if he did a forum tour  9

flaar
 Rep: 0 

flaar wrote:

axll I love uuuu! i think chinese democracy is awesome!!
is there a future world tour??please i'm expecting it

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer