You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Axl Rose/Dexter forum chat discussion thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I just want to shake Axl and pretty much tell him to stop feeling sorry for himself and stop acting like a big pussy.  I just don't beleive all these things he hints about Slash and Duff.  He blows up every issue to something bigger than it really is.  Slash and Duff are willing to reconcile.. Everyone is at fault, but you seem to be holding the BIGGEST GRUDGE.  You are 46, you are getting old, you need to at least make peace with your former brothers and stop living this bitter life.

Looks like 7 weeks ago he was bitching about the same thing and my response was the same then.  People then said Axl had the right to talk shit since Slash has for so long.  Guess what, he did it, AGAIN with this new interview with Billboard.  It looks like he likes to talk about Slash as much as everyone gave Sorum, Duff, and Slash shit about talking about Axl.  Only difference is Slash, Sorum, and Duff are all over that and no longer take shit.... And when everything seems died down, Axl stirs all this shit up again.  They didn't respond to his last BS diatribe and I doubt they will respond to this one as well.  Axl needs pussy more than any other person on the planet.  Someone to loosen him up.  I don't know if Axl would know what to do with a pussy if it hit him in the damn face.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

What do you want the guy to do?  He was asked a question about Slash/former band members and he answered it honestly.  If he were to say "no comment" you'd be calling him a pussy for not answering the question.  This was his FIRST OFFICIAL interview with the media in years.  Excuse them for asking about Slash, and excuse Axl for answering. 

And I'm sure Axl doesn't need any of your help with the ladies.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I guess axl is talking about Slash to sell more records right?

Isn't that what everyone said when Slash talked about him?

faldor

faldor wrote:
D-Machine wrote:

I guess axl is talking about Slash to sell more records right?

Isn't that what everyone said when Slash talked about him?

I know that was meant as a joke to the Axlites, but honestly both are/were just answering the questions that were asked of them.  That's what most people want to hear about, even though people on these boards are sick of it and want to hear about the music and the future.  The general public could care less about how VR came up with "The Last Fight" or the meaning behind "Riad and the Bedouins".

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I know faldor but remember when Slash or Duff would be asked a question and they'd just honestly answer it. Certain people on a certain forum would go into fits how they were talking about GNR and Axl to raise their profile and record sales.

I always told them, wait till Axl does an interview and he will do the same.

He has, so it shows again how ridiculous certain fans are.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

There's no way you can become the biggest band in the world, break up, and move on with a new "same name" band, and the others with other projects, and not have to address their feelings about the old band members.

This is just the way it is. I don't really blame any of them. I might have my opinions on the truth tellers, but I don't hold it against them if they say anything. Axl, Slash, any of them.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
D-Machine wrote:

I know faldor but remember when Slash or Duff would be asked a question and they'd just honestly answer it. Certain people on a certain forum would go into fits how they were talking about GNR and Axl to raise their profile and record sales.

D, you are correct and have been calling it for years and I have been agreeing with you on this for years.  DOUBLE STANDARD!!!!!!

faldor

faldor wrote:
D-Machine wrote:

Yeah I vaguely remember those times.  The only problem I ever had with Slash's promotional campaign was he seemed more into selling his book then Libertad.  They were both out at the same time and Slash would talk all about his book and the stories from his days in GNR.  Then at the end of the interview(s) they'd spend a minute talking about VR and Slash would say, "yeah things are great.  We've got a new album out, go check it out."  I mean I realize the interviews were most likely set up to promote the book first and foremost but I just thought he could've pushed the album a little more.  I've never had a problem with him talking about his GNR days though.  It was a major part of his life, there's no way around that.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think that has more to do with the interviews. Just like with Axl, they don't care about new Guns, they want to talk about old, and the same with Slash. Fuck VR, we want to talk about the same old shit with Guns 9 times over.

I really don't understand the hatred towards Axl over his comments. He's actually being honest. They asked him the SAME exact questions they ask Slash, it's just Axl actually gave an honest opinion. Not saved it for selling a book (Slash).

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

There was about 6 months between Libertad and Slash's book. When the album came out, he talked about it and added that he was working on a book. When his book came out, he talked about it and added that they had released an album a few months earlier. So I don't see your point.

Board footer