You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Re: Questions for Axl if he visits GN'R Evolution

Paxcow wrote:

is this all about just asking axl questions in the chat room? or is it about chatting with him? i can't really think of any questions i want to know the answer to that haven't already been asked or are on this thread ready to be answered. i guess the only thing i would ever want to say to him is just "thank you for making all this great music over the years, that i've thoroughly enjoyed. and thank you for keeping the band going even though all those other guys bailed." that's about it. i appreciate what he does. i don't need anything else, except for live shows. tongue

The Shackler
 Rep: 0 

The Shackler wrote:

Hi AXL you fucking ROCK!! I've been a huge fan since I was 8 years old in '91 and I remember seeing some years later the Free Fallin' collabo you had with Tom Petty I'm guessin' arond '89 or was it '88? Anyway it was off the hook and I wanted to know what you remember from that day and how you experienced it? For me it's the coolest collabo you've ever done.

Thanks a lot man, Peace!

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

has there ever been any thoughts about at one point or another, just releasing the whole enchilada... ?
a huge box set of everything including the versions of the finished material that were allegedly scrapped and rerecorded?
having that kind of retrospective package would be any longtime fan's wet dream.....just wondering if you guys had at any point given that some consideration

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

Dear Mr. Rose:

1) Is there any truth to the rumours years ago about the Welcome To The Jungle remake that was going to be used for the movie Black Hawk Down? If so will we ever hear that version if it exists?

2)This is twofer and coincidently question two. What is your favourite Beach Boys song (That is not from Pet Sounds)? , Would you ever work with Brian Wilson?

3) On a personal level who was a bigger "C Un Next Time" to you, Kurt Cobain or Trent Reznor?

4) How come the Beach Boys in your opinion don't get their due?

- The Sundance Kid

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

"I think it's r most Black Sabbath moment. Sang it on a Christmas eve. Imo the meanest section of anything I've sung to date. Which having said that I'm sure when it's heard others may disagree but we felt it was a Christmas card of unadulterated venom so to speak. I felt a lot better afterward."

Have we yet to feel the real bite of Guns N' Roses? As in the harder more aggressive sound that many of us fans are looking for?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

is this all about just asking axl questions in the chat room? or is it about chatting with him? i can't really think of any questions i want to know the answer to that haven't already been asked or are on this thread ready to be answered. i guess the only thing i would ever want to say to him is just "thank you for making all this great music over the years, that i've thoroughly enjoyed. and thank you for keeping the band going even though all those other guys bailed." that's about it. i appreciate what he does. i don't need anything else, except for live shows. tongue

I agree. I asked a couple questions no one's asked yet, but for the most part, i've been very impressed (to my shock) with the quality of questions asked at the other forums.

Sure there's been some stupid ones, but for the most part, those posters over there have been asked PRECISELY everything that we'd want to know.

Kudos. 5

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

I hope Axl knows how much he means to many of us. Honestly... Hopefully he'll stop by GNR Evo, the best GNR fan site on the net.

1. Did Marilyn Manson ever contact you about covering "One in a Million"? I could have swore I read something about that about ten years ago or so.

2. How did the Eddie Trunk interview in 06 come about? That was one of the best interviews I ever heard. It flowed so smoothly, and for us listeners, it was almost like we were sitting in with one of our heroes and his conversation. Excellent.

3. What kind of, if any, relationship do you have with the guys in Metallica? Has the apparent rift with Hetfield been healed?

4. Can you give us your account of how the situation went down with Kurt Cobain at the MTV Awards in 92?

5. Can you speak about the rumors where Slash was supposedly asked to leave the HOB 1/1/01 show?

6. What happened to some of the US dates in late 2006? I had tickets to the October Nashville show and was really looking forward to it! Hopefully I can see you guys in the near future.

7. How did the whole BBF doing "Dont Cry" develop into you coming on stage and singing it with him? That was one of the best moments for me as a fan of this band. I really didnt realize how much I loved that song til then.

8. Do you have a memories/stories you can share with us regarding your brief time working with Paul Stanley in the early stages of AFD?

Thanks Axl! Dont forget about us in the US when/if a tour is planned in the future!

Paxcow

Paxcow wrote:

does someone wanna explain to me why my post got deleted? send me a pm.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

does someone wanna explain to me why my post got deleted? send me a pm.

You mean the question about Axl cloning himself and then fuckin his clone?

You know why it was deleted.

Paxcow

Paxcow wrote:

not really. it's a valid question that we've discussed in movie cast and crew q&a's. it's kinda like a joke because everybody says yes.

Board footer