You are not logged in. Please register or login.

JesseRose
 Rep: -1 

Re: I missed Dexter/AXL!!!

JesseRose wrote:

Hey guys,

OK, so I'm checking google for Guns n Roses news, when I come across an article saying Axl has communicated with his fans on a GNR fansite. Without even thinking I click on the link and read every comment the summary showed.

I'm just sad i didnt get to catch him online. Would've been great to ask him something, there's so much I have to ask. Luckily you guys asked some of them for me.

It's just, having him answer even one of my questions would have been so great!! A living legend smile Been a fan as long as I can remember.

Hopefully he makes another appearance here.

Jesse

P.S: Axl If by chance you see this... I missed your last tour over here in new zealand, so try get another one planned wink

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

He hasn't actually made an appearence here yet, but it does seem he registered.

I was over at MyGNR when he first showed up... surreal is a understatement.

JesseRose

JesseRose wrote:

I know right?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Sadly it seems right now it's getting "bigger" than it can be handled.

MyGNR are starting to censor questions... it all goes downhill from there.

The man volunteered to answer questions on a subject because he's sick and tired of answering the same ones - "Do you like the Little Mermaid?"

Buckethead needs to stop posting on these boards, lol.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Probably better to answer litttle mermaid than " do ya like vodka and cocaine ?"

JesseRose

JesseRose wrote:

I think what I really want to ask right now, is what re the meaning behind *Catcher in the rhye* and *Sorry* among many many other things.

If Axl does come back to the forums, I'm pretty sure I wont know what to ask, there's so much

JesseRose

JesseRose wrote:

Rye**

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Actually he went into a whole spill on what Catcher In The Rye is about. Check the transcripts in the GN'R section.

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

it is completely kickass that he did this. i could SOOO (and probably will upon finding one any time soon 'cos i like to instigate a bit) ask all the haters out there "how many of YOUR favorite artists have taken such a chance?"

however, tragically...i totally missed it all. which is pretty pathetic considering i've been an uncompromising hardcore fan for over half of my 32 years...

but then again, my brain might have imploded from the sheer effort of trying to figure out which one of the numerous questions i'd want to ask, to actually throw out there.

not to mention trying to word my personal thanks and compliments to the man in a way that would communicate my genuine gratitude, love and respect to Axl for darn near everything he's recorded - past and present - seriously!!! - but yet not be in any way whatsoever: cringeworthy, maudlin, and/or obsessive.

anyways that's just my thoughts on this topic.

and i'm in a strange mood at the moment anyways. been headachey, nauseated, and spacey for darn near all day.

((sigh))

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
warriorpriestess wrote:

it is completely kickass that he did this. i could SOOO (and probably will upon finding one any time soon 'cos i like to instigate a bit) ask all the haters out there "how many of YOUR favorite artists have taken such a chance?"

however, tragically...i totally missed it all. which is pretty pathetic considering i've been an uncompromising hardcore fan for over half of my 32 years...

but then again, my brain might have imploded from the sheer effort of trying to figure out which one of the numerous questions i'd want to ask, to actually throw out there.

not to mention trying to word my personal thanks and compliments to the man in a way that would communicate my genuine gratitude, love and respect to Axl for darn near everything he's recorded - past and present - seriously!!! - but yet not be in any way whatsoever: cringeworthy, maudlin, and/or obsessive.

anyways that's just my thoughts on this topic.

and i'm in a strange mood at the moment anyways. been headachey, nauseated, and spacey for darn near all day.

((sigh))

ah..........no wonder we didn't talk to each other yesterday.....i hope you're feeling better today!!! tongue

Board footer