You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stradlin
 Rep: 0 

Re: GNRevolution not linked to main GNR site anymore but look here instead

Stradlin wrote:

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=7177

They made a big mistake and should have said mygnr.com but they give the credit to this site.

big_smile

Only a few days earlier, Rose went on line at gnrevolution.com to chat with fans as well.

That one didn’t go so well. It started with Axl calling someone “a little cunt” for suggesting it might not really be Axl behind the keyboard.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

probably because the main gnr site linked to our page initially

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

That's also not why axl called the guy a cunt from memory. Wasn't he standing up for fernando?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Yes, some guy was bashing Fernando and Axl came in saying "Might as well start here..."

I wondered if anyone in the media would try spin that entrance, its fucking bullshit as Axl has been super cool, bah, fucking hacks 4

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

Wonder how things are between Paul Cashmere and GNR...

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Yes, some guy was bashing Fernando and Axl came in saying "Might as well start here..."

I wondered if anyone in the media would try spin that entrance, its fucking bullshit as Axl has been super cool, bah, fucking hacks 4

I have been critical of Axl in the past and wouldn't shy away of telling him.  But I'd also be smart enough to be respectful to him if he were to come here to talk to us cause basically I'd want him to treat me with respect.  So I thought that person was stupid to go on a tirade against Axl.  As for Fernando.  Axl needs to realize that Fernando and Beta are assholes and disrespectful to the fans so I have no pity for them both.  Treat people with respect and you'll get respect.  Treat em like shit and....  well you can figure out the rest.  As for Axl he has been a gentleman from what I've seen since he came to the boards so he should be treated with respect.  Beta and Fernando should follow his example.

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

Haha that guy is gonna become famous as the guy Axl called a little cunt. He can always say he had an argument with Axl Rose!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I have been critical of Axl in the past and wouldn't shy away of telling him.  But I'd also be smart enough to be respectful to him if he were to come here to talk to us cause basically I'd want him to treat me with respect.  So I thought that person was stupid to go on a tirade against Axl.  As for Fernando.  Axl needs to realize that Fernando and Beta are assholes and disrespectful to the fans so I have no pity for them both.  Treat people with respect and you'll get respect.  Treat em like shit and....  well you can figure out the rest.  As for Axl he has been a gentleman from what I've seen since he came to the boards so he should be treated with respect.  Beta and Fernando should follow his example.

Yeah, but as the old saying goes - "Only family picks on family". They're his family, and he's going to stand up for them regardless, and that's admirable.

At the end of the day, Axl extended the olive branch to his fans, has been very cool and very open with all of us, and as a show of good faith, I think we should let go of the past. Just let sleeping dogs lie.

That means backing off on Beta, Fernando, Del and anyone else.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Yeah, but as the old saying goes - "Only family picks on family". They're his family, and he's going to stand up for them regardless, and that's admirable.

At the end of the day, Axl extended the olive branch to his fans, has been very cool and very open with all of us, and as a show of good faith, I think we should let go of the past. Just let sleeping dogs lie.

That means backing off on Beta, Fernando, Del and anyone else.

Yeah.  Well here is hoping he comes over here soon.

Board footer