You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: Video of Bumble playing Better (instrumental) (Berlin - Dec 16, 08)

war wrote:

This better not be the Better video Axl promised!!!

Sean
 Rep: 0 

Sean wrote:

axl,
i dont know where to begin....your awesome man....always have been...my first concert ever was a gunners show....early 90's....in hamilton canada....brian may opened up for you....some asshole threw something at you at the end of the show....fuck him...hey brother...i dont have the new cd yet....getting it for christmas....but fuck all these haters .....nobody had any idea what appetite was going to turn into....until it did....i cant wait to hear it man....ive been a good boy and purposely have NOT downloaded any of the tracks....you can do no wrong in the eyes of myself and my friends.....any response will make it a good holiday season for me....new additions are sweet.....good call on the bumble foot....but he wouldnt be able to tear up "dont cry" if you hadnt of written it....for interesting compensation, i will do your bidding up here in canada!.....cheers man!

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
killingvector wrote:

I must be missing something because I am a bit underwhelmed.

No kidding. I'm totally missing it big time. Totally underwhelmed

It happend. We agreed!!!!! 14

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
war wrote:

This better not be the Better video Axl promised!!!

17:headbang:

Haha, maybe soon was the word.  14

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Bono wrote:

No kidding. I'm totally missing it big time. Totally underwhelmed

For me it was a sign of his overall musicianship. He could have gor up there and played just his bit, or just the rhythm parts or something, but instead he has kinda harmonised the whole song into a new part.

I'm not saying that was an impossible thing to do or anything, but it just shows me he is quite versitile as a musican, which I think is also demonstrated by his contributions to CD.

So for myself, as we look at the band going forward into a new era - post the CD release, and with the next album axl spoke of to one day look forward to. I think he is a real asset to the band, he is capiable of shred parts, rocky parts, and is a real all rounder to have on board for future songwriting / song modification etc. smile

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

bumblefoot kicks as, such a talented guitar player, dont know why some people diss him,  dont cry sounded awsome very different, but awsome

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

just the way he incorporated axl's melody, the rhythm guitar, and robin and bucket leads...really great stuff.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
killingvector wrote:

I must be missing something because I am a bit underwhelmed.

QFT

Board footer