You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: U2 - Acoustic Achtung Babies

Bono wrote:

The album has leaked.

I have not listened to it yet and I dn't want to but this  is really, really fucking hard to sit here knwoing I can listen.  Hopefully ic an live vicariously through others untill March 3rd. Worst case scenario is I hear the album early 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Holy shit. Upload that on 4shared or something other than megaupload. I have difficulty with mega for some reason.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Holy shit. Upload that on 4shared or something other than megaupload. I have difficulty with mega for some reason.

You still using craptastic dial-up, James?

I suggest someone put this on MediaFire. I'm not going to download it myself.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I'm really excited to this album.  Thanks Bono!

James

James wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

You still using craptastic dial-up, James?

Yep. At my girlfriend's, I can get an album in about a minute or two. Here at home it takes about 6 hours or so. 16

I was gonna let this download while I sleep. 14

Bono

Bono wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I haven't downlaoded it James or else I would but I'm affraid to download it for fear of listening 16 duh.  I'm hoping the urge will pass when I start reading some of the fan reviews. I don't know though I have that anxious feeling when you're excited for something but nervous at the same time.  Man this sucks but in a  good way.:haha:  If I fold I'll upload it on another file if nobody else has by then.

James

James wrote:

I know one thing.....

It's time to pray to the musical gods that this album kicks ten tons of ass.....

Where did this leak?? It hasn't even hit the torrents yet.

Bono

Bono wrote:

I have no idea where it leaked James. It was just sent to my e-mail annonymously. Kinda like the way I recieved Catcher in the Rye a few years back. The difference is this time I'm seemingly not the only one to get it. There's a 30 page thread at interference.com filled with fans OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE reviews so far.  Those are hardcroe fans though so not sure how unbias they are but the reviews at this early stage far surpass anything I read about HTDAAB

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I'm sorry I can't upload it tonight James.  I'm dead tired or else I'd stay up and get it uploaded for you.

I will say that it isn't really a rock orientated record.  They weren't lying when they said it's more experimental.  This album might make me a U2 fan. 16

Bono

Bono wrote:
Saikin wrote:

I'm sorry I can't upload it tonight James.  I'm dead tired or else I'd stay up and get it uploaded for you.

I will say that it isn't really a rock orientated record.  They weren't lying when they said it's more experimental.  This album might make me a U2 fan. 16

17 I hate you for listening to it but 20 I love you for it too 16  Hearing an unbias person say it sounds more experimental  makes me feel like this  11

Board footer