You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Noel loves new GN’R album (but he hasn’t heard it)

Mikkamakka wrote:

Negative reviews aren’t scaring Noel Gallagher off from hearing Guns N’ Roses’ Chinese Democracy.

In fact, the raspberries hurled at the record (although not, it should be noted, by Classic Rock) are only heightening the Oasis leader’s interest.

“I’ve not heard it,” says Gallagher. “I’ve read the reviews, and judging from the reviews I know I’m gonna f**king love it.

“I love preposterous records, and anything that took 17 years [to make] is obviously fucking ludicrous. I’m dying to hear it. I already know I’m going to like it.”

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news … rd-it-yet/

Side note: as far as I know the new Classic Rock magazine has a 16-page Making of Chinese Special

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

You mean, he really really would know good ROCK music if it actually bit him in the face afterall?
interesting,.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Side note: as far as I know the new Classic Rock magazine has a 16-page Making of Chinese Special

which our very own sic. helped create, classic rock used his chinese whispers research as the basis for that booklet 5

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

What negative reviews?

Everything from critics has been overwhelmingly positive.

The only douche bags talking about how it sucks are casuals, butt-sore over Slash not being around, and DJ's pandering to what they THINK their audience is.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

What negative reviews?

The only douche bags talking about how it sucks are casuals, butt-sore over Slash not being around, and DJ's pandering to what they THINK their audience is.

So everyone other than a hardcore Gn'R Fan who's been hanging around  the forums for years waiting for this. Oh wait where would I fit in?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

i think its been a pretty even spread...some are bad some are good...

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

it seems to me that they have been progessively getting more positive

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, the majority of reviews I've read have been very positive.

Cav
 Rep: 1 

Cav wrote:

There are some terrible review, Kerrang gave it 2 K's and gave Linkin bloody park live at milton bloody keynes 4 k's. It was just plain wrong.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
Cav wrote:

There are some terrible review, Kerrang gave it 2 K's and gave Linkin bloody park live at milton bloody keynes 4 k's. It was just plain wrong.

Kerrang havent known what good rock is for at least 15 years
Seriously, the digital tv radio channel they have play nothing but, what sounds like, the same song all fucking day.. if it were not for the talkin inbetween you wouldnt know when the song finished and the next one started.

Board footer