You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Hit my girlfriend...might go to jail.

polluxlm wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

All because I threaten to call the cops when I discovered she was a dealer.

Seriously, you'd do that?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Just keep your mouth shut (never ever talk to the police. get a lawyer before you breathe).

Agree...you don't want them to spin it that you recgonised the car and entered the house looking to assult 2 people or they'll try and turn it into some kind of burglary or something as well...I'd be keeping my mouth shut and get some proper legal advice.

Jexxyalette
 Rep: 1 

Jexxyalette wrote:

Hi, hi.
This is my first time posting on anything.
So, let's everyone be sweet to Jessikuh, 'kay? [:

Personally, Mr. Rex, I don't think you hit her hard enough.
I find that if you strike a woman more than once she is less likely to make the same mistakes again.
However, this may, in fact, cause some trouble with the law, but it is well worth it.
At this point you have to add up the pros and cons of situations such as these.
Do you really want to live knowing you've possibly allowed that female to go on living her life with the disillusion that cheating is okay?
The answer to that question: No.
So, my advice to you is...
Hit her harder and more frequently.
Perhaps if you were hitting her enough to begin with, she would have never cheated on you in the first place.
If she threatens to call the cops, hit her again.
Everything, my friends, can be solved with violence.
Everything.

Now, I bid you all a good day! <3
-Jessikuh

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

If this is real, delete your fucking comments and have a mod get rid of the thread.  You said she assualted you, she slapped you and pushed you.  You also caught her cheating on you which put you in a fragile state of mind temporarily, if you know she's going to call the cops, I'd file a police report right now claiming assault.  You're 18 years old, you don't need a domestic violence charge on your record the rest of your life.

Personally though, if it's an option, I'd beg and apologize.  Suck it up and get on her good side until the bruise goes away, then you can call her a dumb cunt and dump her.  If you have no other recourse, settle it out of court. smile

Jexxyalette
 Rep: 1 

Jexxyalette wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

People who call the police on people for drug-related issues are pieces of shit, really.

If I were to disagree with the fact that someone in my presence was without a doubt selling illegal substances, then I would ask them to remove themselves from the vicinity in which I occupied.

However, I don't disagree with street pharmacists, so this would never have been an issue.

No, but really, you've got to give people the opportunity to fuck up their own lives.

If you wanted to be a dick, and it's apparent that is what you were aiming for, you could've done something fucked up like remove a headlight from her vehicle and then sent her on her way.

That would've been mean.

And funnier.

I understand this isn't a thread about tattle-tales, but I though I would offer my own bit of sentiment. [:

Cheers,
<3J.

PS - Should've hit her harder, Mr. Rex.  Should've hit her hard. -_-;

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
polluxlm wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Seriously, you'd do that?

Not normally, no. I'm a pretty liberal guy.

But she was a stuck up, snobbish, self-destructive biatch, who was going out with a friend of mine. Well, needless to say, she was LOADED with money from her family, and still felt the need for that extra high - dealing & using.

She was just irritating, and always giving me a hard time for no reason, and I barely said two words to her. I actually wanted her to get off my back, and just said it as a semi-joke, just to bust balls, so to speak.

Well she took it seriously, because before I know it she's lunging at me with a small hunting knife, trying to cut my face. Not kill me, but trying to just slash me. I immediately went into self-defense, and we squared off, and as soon as she took her next swing, I grabbed her arm, locked her up, and made a good hard swift punch to her nose. Knocked her out cold.

I told my friend about it, who begged me not to tell the cops, because he was... well... using with her (that's apparently how they hooked up). And that if I said anything, he's get in trouble, and asked me as a personal favor to keep it hush hush. Well, she knew my girlfriend at the time, her dad was a narc. It freaked her out enough, she woke up, and vanished, never to be seen by any of us again.

What she didn't know was - my ex-girlfriend's dad was a narc that was a coke addict that was skimming off of busts, lol. A few years after that he was fired, and faced criminal charges.

Oh, and that's the only time in my life i've hit a girl.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If this is real, delete your fucking comments and have a mod get rid of the thread.  You said she assualted you, she slapped you and pushed you.  You also caught her cheating on you which put you in a fragile state of mind temporarily, if you know she's going to call the cops, I'd file a police report right now claiming assault.  You're 18 years old, you don't need a domestic violence charge on your record the rest of your life.

Personally though, if it's an option, I'd beg and apologize.  Suck it up and get on her good side until the bruise goes away, then you can call her a dumb cunt and dump her.  If you have no other recourse, settle it out of court. smile

I'd wait and see where it goes. But if anything legality-wise begins, Rex might want them to do that.

Anything he says from that point forward, can and will be held against him in a court of law.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

This whole thread is crazy.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I think we've all been rick rolled

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, I hate to take a subject like this lightly but from the OP & this chick Jexxyalette or whaateever, this thread seems fake.

For the record, NEVER hit a girl. Axlin08 that seems a little bit more like blatant self defense (attacking you with a knife) than a crime of passion. If being robbed or attacked, hit anybody. In terms of crimes of passion, never hit a chick.

Board footer