You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Re: Hit my girlfriend...might go to jail.

Paxcow wrote:

LOL!!!!

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Jexxyalette wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

All because I threaten to call the cops when I discovered she was a dealer.

People who call the police on people for drug-related issues are pieces of shit, really.

If I were to disagree with the fact that someone in my presence was without a doubt selling illegal substances, then I would ask them to remove themselves from the vicinity in which I occupied.

However, I don't disagree with street pharmacists, so this would never have been an issue.

No, but really, you've got to give people the opportunity to fuck up their own lives.

If you wanted to be a dick, and it's apparent that is what you were aiming for, you could've done something fucked up like remove a headlight from her vehicle and then sent her on her way.

That would've been mean.

And funnier.

I understand this isn't a thread about tattle-tales, but I though I would offer my own bit of sentiment. [:

Cheers,
<3J.

PS - Should've hit her harder, Mr. Rex.  Should've hit her hard. -_-;

Ooookkkkkkk. Well then.
First of all as a guy any woman that thinks her guy should hit her to "teach her a lesson" is in my opinion a very fucked up individual.
Hitting a woman for me and pretty much everyone I know and have grown up with is a big no no.
What happened to treating your girl with respect and courtesy? Your way of thinking is exactly why most girls date guys that are complete jerks that just use them.  Seriously I as well as friends gotten in some serious fights standing up for a girl.

Second thing Axlin that's a very bad thing to do. Not that I'm a dealer but I woulda pulled a knife on ya too. I could have alot of people arrested right now for possession and dealing charges, but you don't do that unless their "hobby" in some way puts you a friend or a family member in danger.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
strat0 wrote:
Jexxyalette wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

All because I threaten to call the cops when I discovered she was a dealer.

People who call the police on people for drug-related issues are pieces of shit, really.

If I were to disagree with the fact that someone in my presence was without a doubt selling illegal substances, then I would ask them to remove themselves from the vicinity in which I occupied.

However, I don't disagree with street pharmacists, so this would never have been an issue.

No, but really, you've got to give people the opportunity to fuck up their own lives.

If you wanted to be a dick, and it's apparent that is what you were aiming for, you could've done something fucked up like remove a headlight from her vehicle and then sent her on her way.

That would've been mean.

And funnier.

I understand this isn't a thread about tattle-tales, but I though I would offer my own bit of sentiment. [:

Cheers,
<3J.

PS - Should've hit her harder, Mr. Rex.  Should've hit her hard. -_-;

Ooookkkkkkk. Well then.
First of all as a guy any woman that thinks her guy should hit her to "teach her a lesson" is in my opinion a very fucked up individual.
Hitting a woman for me and pretty much everyone I know and have grown up with is a big no no.
What happened to treating your girl with respect and courtesy? Your way of thinking is exactly why most girls date guys that are complete jerks that just use them.  Seriously I as well as friends gotten in some serious fights standing up for a girl.

Second thing Axlin that's a very bad thing to do. Not that I'm a dealer but I woulda pulled a knife on ya too. I could have alot of people arrested right now for possession and dealing charges, but you don't do that unless their "hobby" in some way puts you a friend or a family member in danger.

Pulling knife on another human being, just becaue you're scared to do 6 months in prison, it quite possibly the most gutless, humanless, pussy thing one can do.

She needs to be appreciative I had a heart, and didn't kill her, let alone turn her in. I let her get away with it all, and she was driving my friend further into a drug addiction, just so she could make money.

And I agree with everyone else - this thread is just bizarre.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

You guys, this reeks of an obvious joke tongue

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Yeah, I hate to take a subject like this lightly but from the OP & this chick Jexxyalette or whaateever, this thread seems fake.

For the record, NEVER hit a girl. Axlin08 that seems a little bit more like blatant self defense (attacking you with a knife) than a crime of passion. If being robbed or attacked, hit anybody. In terms of crimes of passion, never hit a chick.

Unless she is into that sort of thing. 16

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Yeah if this is for real and not a joke, a man should NEVER hit a woman. Thats something that you just dont do.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

As most of you know, I have pretty much had various drug addictions off and on most of my life. I have seen things(and did things) that I sure as hell wouldn't post on a public forum. Having said that, NEVER threaten to turn someone in over drugs. I don't care if its your lover and you're just pissed off. Threatening to "narc" on someone is the quickest way for you to either get killed or have your face smashed in. If the person you told it to doesn't do it, someone they know will.

Never, ever take anything drug related lightly.

strat0 wrote:

Seriously I as well as friends gotten in some serious fights standing up for a girl.

My advice would be to stay out of any conflicts that don't involve your own girlfriend. Some women love being shit on and abused. They also like playing games, and what better way than to start some bullshit drama with some guys?

No thanks. If I'm not fucking some woman or have some other sort of personal involvement, I honestly don't give two shits whats happening. Only exception would be stumbling upon a woman getting robbed or raped.

As far as the main topic of this thread goes, I don't advocate violence against women. There are exceptions though. A woman crosses a line when she screws around on her husband(and vice versa). All bets are off at that point and anything goes. Screwing around on a bf/gf isn't as big of a deal, but once you violate your marriage you pretty much have a death wish.

Noticed some people mention how odd this thread is. The only things odd about it are all the responses that followed the original post(including mine). A joke thread causes people to reveal something about themselves that they otherwise wouldn't have revealed.

Welcome to the forum Jexxyalette. What a way to introduce yourself to a community. 14

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

James we see eye to eye on that. You don't rat and it simple. I spent 2 nights in a jail cell cause of that code.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

James we see eye to eye on that. You don't rat and it simple. I spent 2 nights in a jail cell cause of that code.

Big Strong man.... 2 nights in a cell for a just cause does not make you more honourable than me. It simply defines your principles.

You do what you believe is best for you and speaks of who you are as a person. If you believeing defending your friend by not reporting is best for you and defines who you are then do that.

If you think reporting someone is is what speaks most truthfuly of who you are and is whats best for you then do that.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

I'd like to add I have spent 1 night in a cell because I refused to allow a friend be arrested for something he didn't do. That was my choice. It doesn't mean that I would look on any other person as less for making the opposite choice, thats just whats good for them.

Board footer