You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Fortus: GNR tour should begin in late March '09

Mikkamakka wrote:

Maybe that's the plan, that will not materialize. Also, I don't see Axl standing a 2-year tour. No way, he has never liked touring, too much pressure, too much drama, not enough comfort. Even the VR guys, who like to be on the road take huge breaks between the legs. No way Axl would show up in theatres or half-empty arenas for 2 years. He can't even handle 6 months on the road.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I assume when they say 'two years of touring' what they mean is alot like 2006-2007.

2006 = Europe & North America
2007 = Mexico, Australia & Japan

I assume a two-year tour would just mean 3-6 month legs each year. Maybe South America & some more Europe dates in 2009, and then possibly another attempt at North America in 2010.

Sky Dog wrote:

Mikka, I said two years off and on...I assume there will be large breaks in between legs.

Sky Dog wrote:

Richard is now denying that he said this....from Jarmo....

A clarification on the subject:

"OK, it seems that I am being misquoted once again.  I never said that Gn'R would be playing St. Louis, nor did i say that we will be doing free shows or that we are starting a 2 year tour in March!  Selective hearing.  Never said it. "
richard fortus

the wheels on the bus go round and round, I prefer no talking by any new Gnr members.

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

Wait, Fortus is out?

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
dr_love6977 wrote:

Wait, Fortus is out?

Does it matter? GN'R couldn't be more inactive even with Axl being out. To tell the truth, Axl leaving GN'R would speed up the things, I think.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

As far as I know Fortus has ties with Rihanna & Finck is with NIN, and they don't seem to be coming back.

I don't think that means they're out, I think it means GN'R have no plans to tour at the moment.

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:

That sucks. I hope he's just doing his thing until GNR tours. I always really liked Fortus. His playing doesn't stand out the most on recording, but damn does he put on a good live show.

Sky Dog wrote:

we have no clue who will show up the next time the "Gnr" brand tours.

axlcrazy
 Rep: 4 

axlcrazy wrote:

This is getting Silly!:headbang:

Board footer