You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Fortus: GNR tour should begin in late March '09

Neemo wrote:
Richard Fortus wrote:

OK, it seems that I am being misquoted once again.  I never said that Gn'R would be playing St. Louis, nor did i say that we will be doing free shows or that we are starting a 2 year tour in March!  Selective hearing.  Never said it.

wow i never woulda thought in a million years 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

Richard is now denying that he said this....from Jarmo....

A clarification on the subject:

"OK, it seems that I am being misquoted once again.  I never said that Gn'R would be playing St. Louis, nor did i say that we will be doing free shows or that we are starting a 2 year tour in March!  Selective hearing.  Never said it. "
richard fortus

the wheels on the bus go round and round, I prefer no talking by any new Gnr members.

I agree. Everything this guy says is bullshit. He's constantly having to retract things he says to obscure websites.

Axl needs to shove a gag ball down this guy's throat. Or just bring back Paul Huge. Or both.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Fortus needs to stay behind Rihanna, admiring her ass as he strums a guitar that is buried even further in the mix live than he is on CD. This guy's a joke.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Fortus needs to stay behind Rihanna, admiring her ass as he strums a guitar that is buried even further in the mix live than he is on CD. This guy's a joke.

I can think of worse jobs...it's far better than doing the same thing while looking at Axl's ass.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I can think of worse jobs...it's far better than doing the same thing while looking at Axl's ass.

Exactly, he should stick to it. It pays. He's still a joke.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I won't argue that he's not a joke.  He is.  But he's no more of a joke than the rest of this entire situation is.  Even the release of the album is a joke.  There's nothing about this whole saga that isn't a joke.  So if it's a joke to have him up there, it's a joke to have BBF (and I like him as a person and as a musician) and Frank up there as well.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

I obviously think he's a joke for different reasons than you, and I won't be dragged into that ridiculous debate. Thanks for trying.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

It wasn't even an effort, trust me.  These things tee themselves up.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Fortus.  Why do people still bother listening to that assclown is beyond me.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I'm gonna be a nice guy here.  I'm gonna give Dick a good idea for a New year's resolution in 09.  If you can't stand behind what you say about GNR just shut the fuck up!

Board footer