You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Re: What Are You Listening To?

Yamcha wrote:

^ A "new" song?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Well....a 23 year old new song.

Blows my mind we're living in the 2020s and still haven't heard half of the CD material.

Been listening to Gilmour's debut solo album again after hearing the news about a coming remix. It's really good... definitely going to buy the remix.

My favorite song right now....

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Yamcha wrote:

This little gem by Suzanne Vega 20

James

James wrote:

James

James wrote:

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Awesome proshot footage of CoC in a club recently. Met a woman who claimed to be Pepper’s mom (I think in Hawaii 2014). She saw my GnR shirt and said her son was Pepper in CoC and played with GnR in the 90s. Not sure when that was but fuck it I believe it.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Awesome proshot footage of CoC in a club recently. Met a woman who claimed to be Pepper’s mom (I think in Hawaii 2014). She saw my GnR shirt and said her son was Pepper in CoC and played with GnR in the 90s. Not sure when that was but fuck it I believe it.

GN’R had so many people walk through their door in the 90’s after the band imploded, so it wouldn’t surprise me if Pepper jammed with them or something.

He did audition for the bass player spot in Metallica too, so maybe he did really jam with GN’R back then as well

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
metallex78 wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

GN’R had so many people walk through their door in the 90’s after the band imploded, so it wouldn’t surprise me if Pepper jammed with them or something.

He did audition for the bass player spot in Metallica too, so maybe he did really jam with GN’R back then as well

Just googled and looks like they actually opened on the GnR and Metallica tour for at least RFK in Washington. Wish I knew more about CoC when I met her.

James

James wrote:

The Midnight Special's YouTube channel is amazing.

This is one bad ass song....

It's unfortunate that Fagen had stage fright at such a crucial point in their career. Only did backing vocals live and had to hire this guy.

As you may know, they became a studio band a year later and didn't start touring again until the 90s.... which is why there's so little HQ footage of the band in its prime.

They appeared on the show again months later. Fagen does lead of course but looks as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs....

James

James wrote:

Been listening to some Living Colour...a band I ignored after their first two albums.

This song stomps ass....

Great lyrics too.

Like GNR... they have a small discography.

Board footer