You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: What Are You Listening To?

AtariLegend wrote:

David Bowie - Changes

Its good to see you again. I thought you were dead or in prison. Even sent you a couple emails last year hoping for you to at least acknowledge you were alive.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: What Are You Listening To?

Axlin16 wrote:

Gregg Allman - I'm No Angel

Re: What Are You Listening To?

I have no idea what it is, but it's awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCr2y__dyqg

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: What Are You Listening To?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 480 

Re: What Are You Listening To?

Neemo wrote:

TYPE-O-NEGATIVE - CHRISTIAN WOMAN

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: What Are You Listening To?

Axlin16 wrote:
CrimeSlunkScene wrote:

I have no idea what it is, but it's awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCr2y__dyqg

1416

What in the fucking hell?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: What Are You Listening To?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: What Are You Listening To?

Axlin16 wrote:

Ozzy Osbourne - Steal Away (The Night)

Re: What Are You Listening To?

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

David Bowie - Changes

Its good to see you again. I thought you were dead or in prison. Even sent you a couple emails last year hoping for you to at least acknowledge you were alive.

Just without internet.

Re: What Are You Listening To?

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

David Bowie - Changes

Its good to see you again. I thought you were dead or in prison. Even sent you a couple emails last year hoping for you to at least acknowledge you were alive.

Just without internet.

Earlier this decade I went around two years without getting online.




Soundgarden- Mailman

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB